Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KZH116 front mirror part numbers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CCMark

Number of posts : 13
Home City : Melbourne
Model and year : '97 Cruising Cabin
KZH116
Registration date : 2022-09-29

KZH116 front mirror part numbers Empty
PostSubject: KZH116 front mirror part numbers   KZH116 front mirror part numbers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 12:06 am

Hi folks,

I'm trying to replace the front mirrors of my '97 Cruising Cabin - they are the 'bus' style mirrors with arms that extend off the front to the van. The arms are rusty and the mirror is showing mildew so I might do the whole set on both sides.

From what I can tell, the part number is 87091 but on Amayama they show as being for the Alphard / Vellfire. Would anyone be able to verify if I searched correctly?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

PostSubject: Re: KZH116 front mirror part numbers   KZH116 front mirror part numbers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 10:55 pm

Hello.

I haven’t time to look into this now, but I think you’ll need the full number.

In a rather sweeping statement about Toyota parts numbering the first bit of the code is generally called the Part(s) Number Catalogue (or PNC number; I know it’s tautological). So every vehicle (sort of) in the Toyota range has the same PNC for its front brake disks eg 43512-, another but constant number for the windscreen etc. The number after the dash specifies the vehicle specific bit (43512-26100 are my disks 43512-26130 are alternatives for a >93 model that are incompatible with mine). Sometimes there’s a further modifier for colour in trim pieces so fictitiously 85247-96481 might be a generic Hiace seatbelt and 85247-96481-b1 might be a grey one.

HTH!
Back to top Go down
CCMark

Number of posts : 13
Home City : Melbourne
Model and year : '97 Cruising Cabin
KZH116
Registration date : 2022-09-29

PostSubject: Re: KZH116 front mirror part numbers   KZH116 front mirror part numbers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2022 11:37 pm

That's useful, thanks. I'll dig deeper to avoid making any mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KZH116 front mirror part numbers   KZH116 front mirror part numbers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KZH116 front mirror part numbers
Page 1 of 1