Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need a Towbar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
phrollins
Not so new now
Not so new now
phrollins

Number of posts : 89
Home City : Darwin Aus
Model and year : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Need  a Towbar Empty
PostSubject: Need a Towbar   Need  a Towbar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:26 am

The guy I bought my Van from had a Towbar fitted by these guys, http://www.truckandbustowbars.com.au/. Its a heavy duty with 1600kg towing capacity. He said people come from far away to get towbars fitted to there SCs'. I don't know what the costs are sorry.

Hope this helps anyone.
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

Number of posts : 884
Home City : Hervey Bay Qld
Model and year : 1994 sc
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Need  a Towbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Towbar   Need  a Towbar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:16 pm

Good find, specially for Queenslanders . Thanks mate
Back to top Go down
moogdrew
Not so new now
Not so new now
moogdrew

Number of posts : 62
Home City : Melksham
Model and year : 1993 Hiace Super Custom Limited 2.8D (LH107)
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Need  a Towbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Towbar   Need  a Towbar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:54 pm

Found one in england made by watlings its a PTY 90 kit for the LH107 body but i think they cater for all of them with various kits- strangely it was cheaper to buy it through www.towequipe.co.uk - £206 for the full doubble electrics and everything kit.
You do need to be a bit carefull when buying as it seams that not all super customs are the same (took me 2 tries to get the correct one!).
Theres some good pics of how it fits on the "how does a tow bar fit to a super custom" post in the grease monkey section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need  a Towbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Towbar   Need  a Towbar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a Towbar
Page 1 of 1