Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

heater/AC temp control cable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N3870V
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 20
Home City : Wentzville
Model and year : 1995 LH119, 3L
Registration date : 2022-11-14

heater/AC temp control cable  Empty
PostSubject: heater/AC temp control cable    heater/AC temp control cable  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 12:19 pm

I have a LH119V have a heat/AC temp flow problem.  I believe it is the blend door actuator and want to check it out but am not able to see the area where the temp cable attaches to the door.

I can follow the blower cable to its location and can follow the cable for changing from floor to dash flow locations.  These two are easily visible and accessible.  However, the cable for the temp control just kind of disappears behind everything.  

The photos attached show the temp control cable at the top of the photo.  The cable then goes behind everything, and you cannot see the linkage where it attaches.  I was wanting to check the blend door actuator where this cable attaches too and verify its working.  

Has anyone accessed this area?  Does everything have to come out to get to the blend door actuator?heater/AC temp control cable  Hiace_13
heater/AC temp control cable  Hiace_14

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks - Sal

LH119V likes this post

Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 556
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

heater/AC temp control cable  Empty
PostSubject: Re: heater/AC temp control cable    heater/AC temp control cable  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 6:09 pm

Sorry for not getting back to you on this. Been very busy.
Back to top Go down

heater/AC temp control cable
Page 1 of 1