Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advice on price please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greenking

Number of posts : 4
Home City : norwich norfolk
Registration date : 2012-05-05

Advice on price please  Empty
PostSubject: Advice on price please    Advice on price please  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 12:36 pm

I have a gold, 95 3.0 hiace , starts and runs well, clean inside , but needs o/s inner and outer sill , plus tailgate welding , plus bit and Bob's for MOT , problem is I have a divorce to pay for, so she has to go... located in Norfolk UK was wondering what a fair price is ?? I know exporters would be interested, want a fair price, but don't want to try and rip people off ... any ideas?? Thanks
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 516
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Advice on price please    Advice on price please  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 10:03 pm

Hello 'greenking'

Really, really hard to say. I'd suggest a good Hiace van is somewhere between £10k and £15k but prices are hard to fix. Maybe £15k is too ambitious.

From whatever ceiling you choose remove appropriate cost of whatever you think it needs, but this is just my speculation.

Your mileage might vary, no?

All the best.
Back to top Go down
g00se
Been here a while
Been here a while
g00se

Number of posts : 293
Home City : UK
Model and year : Hiace Super Custom 2WD 2.4L Petrol 2001
RZH101G
Registration date : 2022-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Advice on price please    Advice on price please  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 11:35 am

Hello from Norfolk. Last year I was slow looking at something of a similar age and condition. I think it went for about 6-7k in the end. What’s the mileage as they may have a bearing on the price too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice on price please    Advice on price please  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice on price please
Page 1 of 1