Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My new 1995 Hiace, erm... Its a project!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikey

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Northern Ireland
Model and year : MODEL: U-LH123V-ERPDS
ENGINE: 3L (2779cc) Automatic, Deisel.
FRAME NO: LH1231002050
ColoR 045
TRIM: QX11

U-LH123V-VEDCB
U E 94 2 CB 0027
Registration date : 2021-08-02

My new 1995 Hiace,  erm... Its a project!  Empty
PostSubject: My new 1995 Hiace, erm... Its a project!    My new 1995 Hiace,  erm... Its a project!  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 7:54 am

It's a bit rough at the moment but at 67k miles a new air filter, transmission oil and engine oil change it seems to be driving OK. The leisure electrics seems to be working and I already replaced the sky light extractor with a new one.
It's a custom Japanese import, with the high roof, and two curved glass skylights and long storage bays outside. There is a Thule Omnistore Light awning but it is jammed shut, I can't open the awning at all. Any suggestions or videos on how to do that?
Unfortunately the cabin swivel seats were gone so I need to fit some removable seats with seat belts so can use (MOT) the vehicle for family day trips etc as well as long stay journeys for couple etc.

My new 1995 Hiace,  erm... Its a project!  Img_2010

mickyblueeyes and priusjames like this post

Back to top Go down

My new 1995 Hiace, erm... Its a project!
Page 1 of 1