Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear Fog Lamp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mickB
Been here a while
Been here a while
mickB

Number of posts : 265
Home City : Coventry
Model and year : 1992 SC 2.4TD
Registration date : 2016-07-06

Rear Fog Lamp  Empty
PostSubject: Rear Fog Lamp    Rear Fog Lamp  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 11:39 am

Having a look into the rear tail gate inner guts yesterday I found looms going to the red inner lamp panels on the tail gate, my idea is to have a rear fog lamp in the o/s lamp panel, there is a 3 wire loom to another loom/buld holder but as mine had a tow bar its gone umpteen bits of extra wires and cut off pieces too, I checked and have 12v power to a green wire which when the lights are turned on is powered, turn off lights power stops, turning the fog lamp switch on the stalk doesn't change anything. So my idea is to some how use that feed at the rear to link into the fog light switch on the stalk so both front and rear fogs will come on

Make sense? anyone else done this?
Back to top Go down

Rear Fog Lamp
Page 1 of 1