Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans

Go down 
+27
Nikola
Yozza
AgathaAlice
Joshuadharling
benewing
nautilus
ajsreeve
GPW
david
TwentyOneThirtyFive
Hiace4wd
Dione
sampipe
RattleZ
TravisB
pbear
finbarr69
BFG
denny1980
wtfauto
Mr.Prado
wernerk
bredzy
shannar80
WERX
toyogran
Spanner
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spanner

Number of posts : 14
Home City : Engadine, Sydney, NSW
Model and year : 1993 Hiace Super Custom MB
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Empty
PostSubject: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Hi guys,
I have a series of wiring diagrams which I understand will shed light on circuits and wiring colours for Hiace built between 1989 and 2004. The files are contained in folders named according to TOYOTA publications so far as I can work out. the folder names are as follows - EWD079E, EWD138E, EWD209E, EWD255E, EWD279E, EWD365E, SB020W, SB037W, SB070W, SB082W and SB100W. All of these folders contain many pages of wiring diagrams with the exception of EWD079E which details the routes of the various sections of wiring harness throughout the vehicle. The folders vary in size from a few KB's up to about 2.7MB. All folders together total 11.1MB. All files are in .pdf format (ie. Adobe Acrobat). I am happy to provide any or all of these to any member wanting same. I also have a heap of other electrical, mechanical and Hiace body files. The catch is that I don't actually which build years any of these belong to! Having said that, there is a heap of useful information contained within them all. Yell if you want anything.

studiodaybreak and Nikola like this post

Back to top Go down
toyogran

Number of posts : 3
Home City : cheshire
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Hi Spanner have sent you an email message via forum re your wiring diagrams.
Hope you can help re diagrams for 1kz te Granvia.
Thanks 'toyogran'
Back to top Go down
WERX
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
WERX

Number of posts : 475
Home City : Sydney
Model and year : Toyota Hiace Super Custom 2000
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:59 am

Wiring diagram would be great so I can wire up one of my electric mirrors, Thanks
rex@werx.net.au
Back to top Go down
http://www.werx.net.au
Spanner

Number of posts : 14
Home City : Engadine, Sydney, NSW
Model and year : 1993 Hiace Super Custom MB
Registration date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:52 am

Hi Rex,

Have fun sorting out what diagrams belong to your van. There are lots to choose from! I have just sent three emails your way.

Richard.
Back to top Go down
shannar80

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Melbourne
Registration date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Wiring digram   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:34 am

Hi Spanner,
Being a new member I cant pm you, but could you please email the wiring diagrams to shanna_mortimer @ hotmail.com. It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
bredzy
Not so new now
Not so new now
bredzy

Number of posts : 42
Home City : Roseau
Model and year : 1997 Toyota Hiace Wagon
D-T G CABIN X
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:07 am

I need everything you got man!! Just about to do some mods and this will come in real handy! my email is dalrympleg@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
wernerk
Been here a while
Been here a while
wernerk

Number of posts : 160
Home City : Flinders Park, South Australia
Model and year : 06/94 Toyota Hiace Super Custom 3.0L TD AWD
Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Wiring diagrams   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 am

Hi Spanner,

if you've still got them, wouldn't mind the wiring diagrams as I want to remove the radio(s) and put something else in. You can send to w_kutsche@yahoo.com.au

Thanks,

Werner
Back to top Go down
Mr.Prado

Home City : indonesia
Registration date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:13 am

Hi Spanner,
Being a new member I cant pm you, but could you please email the wiring diagrams to cevin_marcella@yahoo.co.id. It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
wtfauto

Home City : Perth
Registration date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:01 am

Hi,

I would really appreciate any wiring diagrams you could provide to us regarding in particular the KH100 1KZTE hiace... or everything you have if you dont know which is which.

Could you please email to tristan @ wtfauto.com.au ? (remove spaces, had to add them in as forum wont allow new member posts)

Really appreciate your help.

-Tristan
Back to top Go down
wtfauto

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:30 am

Out of curiousity, did anyone here happen to receive these diagrams?

Back to top Go down
wernerk
Been here a while
Been here a while
wernerk

Number of posts : 160
Home City : Flinders Park, South Australia
Model and year : 06/94 Toyota Hiace Super Custom 3.0L TD AWD
Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:02 am

Yes, I did receive them. Haven't had a chance to look at them though.

If you don't receive them, let me know & I can forward the emails on to you.

BTW, welcome to the forum Very Happy

studiodaybreak likes this post

Back to top Go down
wtfauto

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:48 am

wernerk wrote:
Yes, I did receive them. Haven't had a chance to look at them though.

If you don't receive them, let me know & I can forward the emails on to you.

BTW, welcome to the forum Very Happy

Thanks!

I haven't heard from anyone yet. Not to sound impatient but its pretty urgent and I would happily paypal $20 to anyone that can send it to me to thank them for the effort!

So if you're keen, I am! Smile

-Tristan
Back to top Go down
denny1980

Number of posts : 6
Home City : ocho rios, jamaica
Model and year : 2001 toyota hiace super custom G
Registration date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:32 pm

hey u all im tryin to find the pin out for ecu for the 1 kz te my email is dervinwilliams@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
BFG
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 24
Home City : West Midlands, UK
Model and year : 1994 HiAce Reimo conversion, 2.8 auto.
Registration date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi Spanner - could I get a copy of these from you? I'm about to install a towbar, and need to know where to cut into the vehicle electrics.

I'll PM you my email address.

Ta,

Rob
Back to top Go down
finbarr69

Home City : Biggar
Registration date : 2012-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:15 pm

I'd be grateful if I could get a look at the wiring diagrams too. My Hiace is a 2005. It's the passenger door light switch wiring that I'm interested in primarily to repair a wiring fault the dealer can't fix.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help. :-)

Brian
Back to top Go down
pbear

Home City : Ballina
Model and year : 1989 SC
Registration date : 2013-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Not sure if those wiring diagrams are still available but I'd greatly appreciate receiving a copy from someone that has them. They'll come in handy for trying to work out the wiring for the AC electrics!!

Please email conangriffiths@gmail.com.

Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
TravisB

Home City : Vancouver
Model and year : 1992 2.4 turbo diesel super custom Toyota Hiace
Registration date : 2015-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am

If I could get these wiring diagrams that would be great! Trying to fix my electric windows and interior lights. Please email to travis_26 @ hotmail.com

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RattleZ

Home City : Wellington
Registration date : 2016-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:08 am

Hello,

If anyone still has those diagrams, I would be very interested in them.
I have to do some electrical work on my Van and they would definitely come handy.
As I just registered, could someone please send them to my email address: thanetrat @ gmx.de

Much appreciated if someone could do so.
Many thanks!
Back to top Go down
sampipe

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2016-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 4:57 am

If anyone has these still it would be most appreciated if I could get a copy! sam dot pipe at gmail dot com if possible please..

Sam
Back to top Go down
Dione

Number of posts : 9
Home City : Mandeville
Registration date : 2016-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Hi all Bus

I am new here and just wana introduce myself. My name is dawrick I live in Jamaica west indies, I recently bought a Toyota hiace super custom that had been scrap it has no engine no transmission the electrical system is a mess. It came with 1rz and it think the year is 1990.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi Dawrick, good luck with your van!
Back to top Go down
Dione

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 6:18 am

Thanks 4wd. nice looking Hiace, what is the oem number for those limited slip diffs???

I want to get hold of a wiring diagram for the 1990 super custom that came with 1rz, or a picture of the relay box cover with the position of the different relays and fuses will also do just fine.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 12:00 pm

The part number is 41110-26072 but it will be so expensive. However, you can buy LSDs or difflocks for 4Runners and Hiluxes, that have the same rear diff (verify that it is Toyota 8 inch diff)
However, if you are putting in the 1RZ and you only have rear wheel drive, there is no point.
My car also doesn't have much power, but it is useful for when using 4wd
Back to top Go down
Dione

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 12:58 am

I did not know limited slip diffs came as an option with ace. Also can the 9:41 diff be swapped out to the LSD, just curious I have a 9:41 diff in my ace. I have a LSD diff on my isuzu pickup 1993 with the 4ze1 fuel injected engine.

The 1rz was the original engine in the ace but it had been changed to a 3L diesel by the previous owner who I bought it from. The 3L is history so I decided to use a 1jz vvti non turbo. I am currently in the process of putting it all together so I need some wiring diagram for the ace so I can make use of what is there (fuel pump relay, starter relay etc)
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:15 pm

There is a thread I made on this forum to identify the rear axle, so you can check final gear of the diff, and see if you have a factory LSD in there or not. See:
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com/t2911-toyota-hi-ace-axle-information

But the 1JZ, it is a nice engine (especially with vvti) but does it offer enough torque?
And inline 6 engines are longer, so you won't have any issues with the radiator?
Which gearbox are you going to use?

There are in fact a lot of options for engines, even including a V8. But if you want petrol engines and keep it a bit normal (without too much modifications) you could look at the 2RZ or 3RZ engines. They can probably be used on the same gearbox as you have now, but would require the same bellhousing as the 1RZ used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans   Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiring Diagrams Plus for Hiace Vans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next