Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brake light globe holders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fabo

Number of posts : 7
Home City : Perth
Registration date : 2017-04-17

Brake light globe holders Empty
PostSubject: Brake light globe holders   Brake light globe holders Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi guys, i have just realised that my rear side brake lights arent working because they have been disconnected and replaced with brake lights in the bumper..
Where do i find the globe holders as mine are missing "looks like the holder itself twists in place maybe" and what globes also...
Thanks
Fabo
Perth
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Brake light globe holders   Brake light globe holders Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 2:24 am

G'Day Fabo
I replaced mine with standard globe holders and use the normal globes you can get them from a wreckers out of any hiace make sure you can leave enough wire on them to rewire them.
Cheers dave
Back to top Go down
fabo

PostSubject: Re: Brake light globe holders   Brake light globe holders Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 6:37 am

Cheers for the reply, would u have a link u could post up just so i know what im looking at??
Thanks
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Brake light globe holders   Brake light globe holders Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 7:13 am

try this http://jp-carparts.com/toyota/partlist.php?maker=toyota&type=711140&cartype=136&fig=8111 hope it helps
cheers Dave
Back to top Go down
fabo

PostSubject: Re: Brake light globe holders   Brake light globe holders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 5:29 am

Thanks ruffnut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brake light globe holders   Brake light globe holders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brake light globe holders
Page 1 of 1