Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super custom central locking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mickB
Been here a while
Been here a while
mickB

Number of posts : 265
Home City : Coventry
Model and year : 1992 SC 2.4TD
Registration date : 2016-07-06

Super custom central locking  Empty
PostSubject: Super custom central locking    Super custom central locking  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Does anyone know where and which fuse is for the central locking on a SC, I have a 1amp drain somewhere and when testing I can here the nearside front door solenoid clicking when it shouldn't so I want to pull the fuse and test again.
I found the fuse box above the left foot rest but it doesn't say central locking on it??
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Super custom central locking    Super custom central locking  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Very difficult to find a wiring diagram for the SC Hiace. Or any Hiace Sad.

I don't think you'll damage anything if you just remove the fuses one at a time until the drain goes (use a clamp ammeter).

However if you know while solenoid it making the noise I'd burrow a bit and disconnect it - it may be that is faulty. Or is that your plan anyway?

I fitted a battery switch to mine - useful while a faff about with it. A Half-turn and it's all off, completely dead.

BTW one day I'll need to find the central locking stuff as I want to add a remote unlock/lock system, rather than having to use the key in the door.
Back to top Go down
mickB
Been here a while
Been here a while
mickB

Number of posts : 265
Home City : Coventry
Model and year : 1992 SC 2.4TD
Registration date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Super custom central locking    Super custom central locking  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Me too lol, I have an old circa carina e alarm and central locking wiring kit from when I worked at a dealer and want to fit key fob lock n unlock

Seems we both need the same answers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super custom central locking    Super custom central locking  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super custom central locking
Page 1 of 1