Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Self Closing sliding door thingy

Go down 
+9
izzzzythedog
sunglassescenter
ruffnut
Insight
bredzy
chrisandhiace
simongd
Clive
Fiona
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RohanSL77

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Sri Lanka,Nelundeniya
Registration date : 2021-09-17

Self Closing sliding door  thingy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Closing sliding door thingy   Self Closing sliding door  thingy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 5:10 pm

Helloo
anyone got the wiring diagram for that type of door?
kindly help me, I have the same problem
please help
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 556
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Self Closing sliding door thingy   Self Closing sliding door  thingy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 9:03 pm

Hello.

Check out the wiring diagram on Hiacesoutheast.com (https://www.hiacesoutheast.com/hiace-manuals). These are the best I've seen and from memory have a section on the door self closing.

Hope this helps, Cheers
Back to top Go down
reillyharb

Home City : Denver
Registration date : 2024-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Self Closing sliding door thingy   Self Closing sliding door  thingy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 11:07 pm

Hey wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and has a solution. I have a Super Custom Limited with a sliding door that won’t operate automatically yet when I push the button from the driver seat I get a loud beep from near the door. I checked the electrical connections inside the sliding door and latch point and all seems good (I have not used a multimeter to verify). However I did notice that one of the 4 spring loaded connections is shorter than the rest. Is that normal or does that indicate this has been replaced with an incorrect part? I have a few pictures to illustrate this. I have tried cleaning the connections and nothing.
Back to top Go down
reillyharb

Home City : Denver
Registration date : 2024-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Self Closing sliding door thingy   Self Closing sliding door  thingy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 11:08 pm

Self Closing sliding door  thingy - Page 2 Img_1811
Self Closing sliding door  thingy - Page 2 Img_1812
Self Closing sliding door  thingy - Page 2 Img_1810
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Closing sliding door thingy   Self Closing sliding door  thingy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self Closing sliding door thingy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2