Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Acceleration Stuck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
autocraftbd

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Dhaka
Registration date : 2023-05-30

Acceleration Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Acceleration Stuck   Acceleration Stuck Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 9:30 am

My Hiace runs pretty well. But on the way go the vehicle doesn't take any acceleration suddenly. It doesn't occur always. it occurs suddenly without any pattern. Then i need to stop the car and pull the battery wire out to reset the ECU. Then it comes back to normal and the vehicle runs well again.

I've got these codes

P0016
P0037
P2237

Please help
Back to top Go down
blgravely
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 196
Home City : Bonney Lake, WA
Model and year : 1993 Super Custom Limited 4WD
1KZ-TE/A340F/G295
TWINK-E
Registration date : 2021-05-20

Acceleration Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceleration Stuck   Acceleration Stuck Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 9:30 pm

Hey buddy.

Those are OBD2 P codes for a newer gas motor Hiace. VVTi new. Not to generalize, but this forum mostly deals with OBD1 super custom’s which makes things easier to provide advice as it’s mainly one specific generation of vehicle.

To help: what year, engine and what not is your specific van?  Those codes are O2 sensor and crank timing related which do not exactly point to your problem but should be fixed soon. No crank signal strand you which is more immediate than acceleration issues while under load.

Good Luck and God Bless
-Bryan
Back to top Go down

Acceleration Stuck
Page 1 of 1