Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back again! I bought my old girl back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
efjay_167

Number of posts : 8
Home City : Mareeba
Registration date : 2022-03-14

Back again! I bought my old girl back! Empty
PostSubject: Back again! I bought my old girl back!   Back again! I bought my old girl back! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 4:17 am

Hi Guys,

So about 5 years ago I sold my Hiace Super custom. I had a new baby and felt I needed to get back into something more modern. A Tarago. I hated it and regretted it ever since.

That is until, the people I sold the hiace too put it back up for sale and she is now mine once more 😂

I’d like to take out the carpet in the back and give it a good clean or possibly replace it with a more wipe down friendly alternative. I’m just not sure how I get the seats out to do so? I’m sure I’ll find info here on the forum pages.

The other thing I’m wanting to get on to it the headlights. They’re ok but the passenger side indicator housing builds condensation/gets water into it and I’d like to fix that. Ideally I’d like to just replace the whole lot but what are my options? Can so get more modern lights and housing that fits? I believe mine are the KZH100

Anyway off to go search the forum for information I need to tidy this old girl up and show her some much needed interior TLC!

Andonic and LH119V like this post

Back to top Go down

Back again! I bought my old girl back!
Page 1 of 1