Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear wiper motor replacement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andonic
Been here a while
Been here a while
Andonic

Number of posts : 169
Home City : London
Model and year : Cruising Cabin 1991 pop top selectable 4WD 2.8 Diesel
Registration date : 2018-01-25

Rear wiper motor replacement Empty
PostSubject: Rear wiper motor replacement   Rear wiper motor replacement Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 4:18 pm

Rear wiper has not worked since I bought the van and I finally managed to source a replacement on Ebay for £50. Seems like it came off a Toyota Previa but it is the exact same part. Bit of a job to get it the wiper to park in the right place, and I broke the bolt on the outside that pulls the wiper arm onto a spindle (don't overtighten!) but luckily it was the old one I broke and the new one was quickly fitted. So happy to get this working finally.
Back to top Go down
AgathaAlice
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced

Number of posts : 350
Home City : Hamilton New Zealand
Model and year : As of August 1st 2022 we no longer have a Toyota.
Registration date : 2018-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Rear wiper motor replacement   Rear wiper motor replacement Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 6:19 am

Seems so many Hiace parts are shared with other Toyota models; if only there was a cross-reference available it would make getting some parts so much easier.
Glad you got it working.
Back to top Go down
vruedebu
vruedebu

Number of posts : 5
Home City : Tacoma, WA
Model and year : LH107W 1993
Registration date : 2020-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Rear wiper motor replacement   Rear wiper motor replacement Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 1:04 am

Could you share the Previa wiper part number? I tried a cross reference but nothing comes up!
Back to top Go down
Andonic
Been here a while
Been here a while
Andonic

Number of posts : 169
Home City : London
Model and year : Cruising Cabin 1991 pop top selectable 4WD 2.8 Diesel
Registration date : 2018-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Rear wiper motor replacement   Rear wiper motor replacement Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 10:28 am

Sure - but for me the most useful site is this one - this link is set up with my model but you can put in your own model then bookmark it and it comes up with diagrams and toyota part numbers for every part of your particular hiace

https://jp-carparts.com/toyota/figlist.php?maker=toyota&type=711140&cartype=106

As far as I can see, if Toyota used same parts for Hiace and Previa they keep the same part numbers

In this case it was 85120-95J00

THis was the item I bought: Toyota Previa Rear Window Wiper Motor & Bracket Genuine 85120-95D02

Bit tricky to get the wiper to park inthe right position - PM me if you get stuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear wiper motor replacement   Rear wiper motor replacement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rear wiper motor replacement
Page 1 of 1