Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

circuit that only on when engine is running???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zoochy
Been here a while
Been here a while
zoochy

Number of posts : 148
Home City : Tropical Canada
Model and year : LH107G 1991
Registration date : 2007-01-21

circuit that only on when engine is running??? Empty
PostSubject: circuit that only on when engine is running???   circuit that only on when engine is running??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:15 am

I'm in the process of installing a pusher type fuel pump. I'm running Vege oil and want to take the extra strain off the injector fuel pump.

I am trying to figure out the best place to tap into to trigger a relay??? I need to find a circuit that is only on when the engine is running.

I was going to tap into the fuel heater on top of the fuel filter but it occurred to me that it may shut off at given engine temp???

Any suggestions? Ideally a circuit that is relatively easy to find in area of the engine or towards the back of the vehicle.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
zoochy
Been here a while
Been here a while
zoochy

Number of posts : 148
Home City : Tropical Canada
Model and year : LH107G 1991
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: circuit that only on when engine is running???   circuit that only on when engine is running??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:33 am

The answer was.... the A/C. The AC fusable link in directly below the glove box and easy to tap into.

Pump is in and pushing strong. Much more pep above 3000 rpms.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: circuit that only on when engine is running???   circuit that only on when engine is running??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:20 pm

Good job
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: circuit that only on when engine is running???   circuit that only on when engine is running??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

circuit that only on when engine is running???
Page 1 of 1