Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today we are sad :-(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
want33s
Not so new now
Not so new now
want33s

Number of posts : 76
Home City : Sunshine Coast. Queensland Australia
Model and year : LH107... 1989 4x4
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Today we are sad :-( Empty
PostSubject: Today we are sad :-(   Today we are sad :-( Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Today we are sad :-( DSCF6329

The wife and I are at a bit of a loss as we sold our SC today. We'll miss it very much.
Especially comments from others about the interior space and all the features and how lucky we were to have a "Moon bus" ... "And it's 4wd!!!"
We have replaced it with a 2000 Hiace commercial LWB van for our marine aquarium business.
I hope to buy another Super Custom in a couple of years and transfer all the SC parts to a commercial van after I've fitted a Lexus V8.
Qld (Australia) registration laws prohibit the fitting of a 1UZ-FE to a SC but it is allowed in a commercial Hiace. It will be a lot of work but worth it.

Even though I've sold the van I'll still pop in here occaisionally to keep up to date and answer questions if I can.

Jas.
Back to top Go down
VOZZA
Been here a while
Been here a while
VOZZA

Number of posts : 150
Home City : SYDNEY
Model and year : 99 LIMITED 2000 UPDATE
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Today we are sad :-(   Today we are sad :-( Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Oh well, I swaped my local commercial van for a SC and pulled the seats out to use for work, but if you have your heart set on a v8 I guess thats the only way to do it. How much did you get for her?
Back to top Go down
want33s
Not so new now
Not so new now
want33s

Number of posts : 76
Home City : Sunshine Coast. Queensland Australia
Model and year : LH107... 1989 4x4
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Today we are sad :-(   Today we are sad :-( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:37 am

VOZZA wrote:
Oh well, I swaped my local commercial van for a SC and pulled the seats out to use for work, but if you have your heart set on a v8 I guess thats the only way to do it. How much did you get for her?
Paid $6500 for it 12 months ago... Put a pair of tyres on it ($260) and fixed the injector pump ($950) and sold it with 10,000km more than when we bought it for $8500 with 6 months rego.
Was a good old bus. Build quality is sooo much better than the commercial versions... Doors on SC close with a Mercedes like "Thunk" but commercials are a "clank".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Today we are sad :-(   Today we are sad :-( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:10 am

Glad to hear your going to pop in...

Keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

Number of posts : 884
Home City : Hervey Bay Qld
Model and year : 1994 sc
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Today we are sad :-(   Today we are sad :-( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Good price mate. Keep well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today we are sad :-(   Today we are sad :-( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today we are sad :-(
Page 1 of 1