Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pamthevan

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Sydney
Registration date : 2024-09-27

FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000 Empty
PostSubject: FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000   FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2024 10:31 pm

Hi guys,

New here, and new to my super custom! Im trying to fix her up and want to get the ciggie lighter in the back working, can anyone guide me to where I might find the fuse panel so I can have a play around? Any tips would be great!

Thanks so much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 556
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

PostSubject: Re: FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000   FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2024 6:51 pm

Hello pamthevan and welcome to the forum.

If it’s part of leisure electrics then it might not be OEM and you might need to pull off some interior panels to trace the wiring back. Is there any other circuitry that also does not work? If so, it might share a fuse with that. The 12V in my van is definitely leisure electrics and the wiring diagram for the leisure electrics on mine is on my show us yours page, but I’d expect a SC from 2000 to be very different and a wiring diagram doesn’t help much to figure where stuff is location, obvs.

The long post at the top of my show us yours page has practically everything I know about parts, resources and the like and the info there might be a good place to start to understand aspects of your van.

The post there will also suggest that the best resource for electrics is the manual that’s downloadable from Hiacesoutheast. Fine if it’s OE wiring, but if not get some trim tools a borescope and a volt meter. When possible can you upload a picture of the offending part? I don’t know where the 12V socket is on a 2000 SC. You might need to make a couple more posts before you can upload a picture.

Ta and good luck!

pamthevan likes this post

Back to top Go down
g00se
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced
g00se

Number of posts : 333
Home City : UK
Model and year : Hiace Super Custom 2WD 2.4L Petrol 2001
RZH101G
Registration date : 2022-08-03

PostSubject: Re: FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000   FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 12:35 pm

The main fuse panel is under the dashboard - drivers side - you can get to it to the left of the brake pedal. You'll need to pull the black cover off. There's a cigarette lighter fuse in there, but if the dashboard one is working, then I'm not sure if there is a second fuse for the one by the rear blower controls behind the driver. Maybe there's something near the blower controls?

pamthevan likes this post

Back to top Go down
pamthevan

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Sydney
Registration date : 2024-09-27

PostSubject: Re: FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000   FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2024 7:27 am

Hi guys, thanks so much for the help and all the useful information. I actually got it working by just giving it a clean and twist! Happy days! I hope all my problems fix this easy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000   FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUSE PANEL - Super Custom Year 2000
Page 1 of 1