Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear diff inner oil seal and outer rubber oil seal question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonesEJones
JonesEJones

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Portland, Or
Registration date : 2023-11-25

Rear diff inner oil seal and outer rubber oil seal question Empty
PostSubject: Rear diff inner oil seal and outer rubber oil seal question   Rear diff inner oil seal and outer rubber oil seal question Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2024 9:32 pm

Good afternoon all. I have a very slight leak in my rear passenger diff seal. Not sure if it's the inner seal or outer rubber seal. Yoshiparts shows a Type A and Type B for each. Wondering if anyone knows which are the correct ones for my '96 super custom. Gonna be replacing both seals and the o rings once I find out which are the correct ones. Thanks in advance for any help!Rear diff inner oil seal and outer rubber oil seal question Screen11
Back to top Go down

Rear diff inner oil seal and outer rubber oil seal question
Page 1 of 1