Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Portland, OR HiAce Mechanics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DanoPDX
DanoPDX

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Portland, Oregon
Registration date : 2022-08-17

Portland, OR HiAce Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Portland, OR HiAce Mechanics   Portland, OR HiAce Mechanics Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 7:20 pm

Hi, I have a beautiful 1994 HiAce Super Custom Limited, 2WD but with a professionally done (out of California) 2.75 inch lift with springs off the 4WD model and KYB Gas-a-Just shocks. Titled and registered in Oregon with under 80,000 KM. I'm looking for a local shop just for some basic things and to establish a relationship in case I need anything in the future. I have already talked with Van Life Norhtwest here in PDX but they will only service what they have sold.

I understand there are 2 other shops around town that do HiAce work and work appreciate contact info as well as any insights/reviews if you have used either. Trying to post a few pics of my van just for all to see as it is truly a 9 out of quality, but having trouble with the whole gallery function. Thanks, Dan

LH119V likes this post

Back to top Go down
JonlyDonly

Number of posts : 4
Home City : Portland
Registration date : 2023-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Portland, OR HiAce Mechanics   Portland, OR HiAce Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 4:12 am

Have a 95 have you ever heard of deans auto
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Portland, OR HiAce Mechanics   Portland, OR HiAce Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 9:54 pm

Hello Dan and Jonly and welcome both the the forum.

Can't advise on the workshops but it seems a pain if a place will only work on what they sold.

The picture upload isn't great but it does work, largely.

I think it works best if you have the full menu bar in the posts. I think until you've posted may 5, maybe 15 meaages you only get the smaller version. Maybe you want to try to send a few messages back and forth?

Once the full menu bar is available (so you can also embed YT vids), you need to click on the 'Host an image' button (that's on the same menu areas as the YT one).

I find I can upload about 5 images per 'host' session. These appear as links in the image that you're writing, but appear as images when you preview. I upload 'normal' mobile images so ~5-10MB. Can't remember but I don't think the system likes really hi-res impages (or those at full res on a modern phone).

You can upload several groups of ~5 images in a single post before sending. You can only upload ~5 on each upload session, but messages can have as many images as you have patience for!

Good luck and

HTH!!
Back to top Go down
dallasbarnes

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Napa
Model and year : 95 Hiace Hightop Camper Van 2.8l
Registration date : 2023-09-02

PostSubject: Hiace Mechanics Northerm California Bay Area /Napa   Portland, OR HiAce Mechanics Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 6:38 am

Have a 95 2.8L Camper Van . Anyone know of Mechanics in Northern California ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portland, OR HiAce Mechanics   Portland, OR HiAce Mechanics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portland, OR HiAce Mechanics
Page 1 of 1