Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1995 Distributor missing part number?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jradbridga

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Mossy Point
Registration date : 2021-03-23

1995 Distributor missing part number?  Empty
PostSubject: 1995 Distributor missing part number?    1995 Distributor missing part number?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 6:27 am

Hey there everyone,
I am in need of a new distributor as mine has died. The one that is currently in the car has had the part numbers worn/ rubbed off the sticker. Does anyone know where I can find this part number information so I can order one from people who do imported parts?
Thank you so much! Its been a long 4 months to get my Van up and running again and I honestly would love this issue to be solved quickly.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
djathens
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced
djathens

Number of posts : 379
Home City : Portland, Oregon, USA
Model and year : 1991 Super Custom Limited 4WD LH107W 3L
Registration date : 2018-03-07

1995 Distributor missing part number?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1995 Distributor missing part number?    1995 Distributor missing part number?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 4:00 pm

What is the year and model number of your van? You can look for the model number on the info plate under the carpet when the passenger seat is up for engine access. e.g. my van is a LH107W-MFPQS. You can then go to a site like jp-carparts.com and search using your model number and find the part number.
Back to top Go down

1995 Distributor missing part number?
Page 1 of 1