Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1993 2L 2.4 diesel super custom.temp and fan sensors missing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reaperssoul

Number of posts : 1
Home City : auckland
Model and year : 1993 toyota hiace
Registration date : 2013-09-24

1993 2L 2.4 diesel super custom.temp and fan sensors missing Empty
PostSubject: 1993 2L 2.4 diesel super custom.temp and fan sensors missing   1993 2L 2.4 diesel super custom.temp and fan sensors missing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:38 am

hi
just bought a hi-ace super custom problem is, the fan is running all the time, temperature gauge does not work, thier are 3 wires ripped and sensors holes bunked up this is located near where the thermostat sits and coolant filler cap is,i want to know the numbers on the sensors so i can buy correct sensors, ive worked out that one wire is for the fan(ground it and it will turn on-off fan),1 wire is for the temperature gauge(ground it and temp shoots straight up and the other i believe might be the ect wire (which sends signal to the ecu), problem is thiers only place for 2 sensors, just wanting to know the numbers on the senosrs or a close up photo, so i can get correct senors,many thanks in advance
Back to top Go down

1993 2L 2.4 diesel super custom.temp and fan sensors missing
Page 1 of 1