Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Power window fuse location

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnct

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Thornbury
Registration date : 2018-03-11

Power window fuse location  Empty
PostSubject: Power window fuse location    Power window fuse location  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 11:21 am

My 2008 Hiace left hand side (passenger) power window is suddenly stuck half way open. Other window is fine. I thought I should first check the fuse but can’t work out which fuse. I’ve found the 4 fuse box locations but none of the abbreviated names seem appropriate. Anyone know how to find the right fuse. Or if I can force the window closed? Or any other suggestions? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Power window fuse location    Power window fuse location  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 9:40 am

You probably have the power window lock on!
There should be a power window lock button on the driver side door, so passengers (or kids) can't open the windows.

dzimm91 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnct

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Thornbury
Registration date : 2018-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Power window fuse location    Power window fuse location  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Thanks, it came good eventually after I fiddled with various knobs and settings. I assumed it was something intermittent (my Renault sedan has a similar problem). But you're probably right - after all a Toyota is not a Renault!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power window fuse location    Power window fuse location  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power window fuse location
Page 1 of 1