Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom

Go down 
+9
YH71
AM Camper
Twinkle
Gillntony
jgls
Ace MM
GPW
Hiace4wd
joe_tom25
13 posters
AuthorMessage
joe_tom25

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Philippines
Registration date : 2017-06-13

I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Empty
PostSubject: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 7:37 am

hi Guys,

I live here in the Philippines and we have LOTS and LOTS for any parts for any HIACE SUPER CUSTOM car parts. Anything you need, from switches to Dashboard, to any Mostly cars, I could send it to you. Here is my super custom car.
I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Img_2010

WE LOVE TOYOTA's and we also get EVERY DAMN PARTS OF TOYOTA, MITSUBISHI ETC.. name it i'll send a picture in a week for you guys to see where we have TONS of parts, of Toyota's from Second Hand Cars and imported cars from Japan.

jgls, Quinnjin78 and Carley like this post

Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Well, since it is a left-hand-drive country, do you have wrecker models (with 2.4 or 2.8 liter diesels?) with A/C?
With steering wheel on the left, no right-hand-drive import.
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Thanks for joining and posting Joe, very helpful!!

Nice looking van and a nice view from your drive too!
Back to top Go down
Ace MM
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 49
Home City : California USA
Model and year : 1990 Super Custom 4WD Diesel LH107
Registration date : 2016-10-12

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 7:41 am

Do you ship windshields?
Back to top Go down
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 60
Home City : Bendigo Vic
Model and year : Original Super Custom 1993 KHZ-001 apparently but comes in various names, in the USA she's a wagon or a DT custom, over here she (could be) may be called an RHZ.
Registration date : 2017-07-19

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 10:15 am

I am in tears here. Got a hiace super custom import, not knowing it was imported, on Sunday, KZH100 and need rear left tail light. Please can you help? The car is diesel auto. Urgent as can't roadworthy.
Back to top Go down
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

Model and year : Original Super Custom 1993 KHZ-001 apparently but comes in various names, in the USA she's a wagon or a DT custom, over here she (could be) may be called an RHZ.

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 10:17 am

I am in tears here. Got a hiace super custom import, not knowing it was imported, on Sunday, KZH100 and need rear left tail light. Please can you help? The car is diesel auto. Urgent as can't roadworthy. Also it's a 1993 year. Please help me!
Back to top Go down
Gillntony

Number of posts : 13
Home City : St Helens Lancs UK 🇬🇧
Model and year : Toyota Hiace 1995
Registration date : 2017-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Easily available off eBay, from Birmingham, uk
Back to top Go down
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 12:03 am

That was s while ago. Got 20 pairs for $60. Making a profit now and registered.
Back to top Go down
Gillntony

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:09 am

20 pairs?? Wow. How's your van running? We just got ours 3days ago, in the process of getting it to a good standard to take to Scotland in a couple of weeks. No problems up to now. 1995 reg
Back to top Go down
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

PostSubject: Running well   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:49 pm

It is excellent. Mechanic wanted to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Twinkle

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Sydney
Registration date : 2017-08-31

PostSubject: I need an auto transmission please   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 3:46 am

So I have a Toyota Super Custom, 1996, 2wd, 3L turbo diesel, done about 150,000km.
I am after an auto transmission, used or reconditioned, it's 30-4ULE.
Can you help?
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Gillntony

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 8:18 pm

I need a bearing for the sliding side door of my 1995 hiace. Any help would be greatly received. Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 12:28 am

Hi, I need a part for the A45DL gearbox, the part number is 35432-30122 and it is a valve plate for the automatic gearbox. Can you help? Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Anyone had any experience with this member? I'm pretty sure he's running a scam, having exchanged a few PMs with him...
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 11:17 pm

No experience, he could be genuine but there's a LONG distance between offering to help and actually putting the work in to actually help.

Would it be easier to track down an old gearbox and use/strip that?
I'd have thought the chances of finding the plate on it's own were close to zero.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 9:13 pm

Nobody knows this guy, but if you want to business with someone over internet, I would suggest to use Paypal to pay for goods (don't let them use the Paypal services option!). That way you can complain and get money back.

ruffnut likes this post

Back to top Go down
AM Camper
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 26
Home City : Reading
Model and year : 1997 Hiace Campervan 2.8 diesel poptop AM Craft
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 9:19 am

I am looking for hiace body panel side trims. New if possible. My local Toyota dealer said they weren't sure they could get replacements. In the above photo the trim is in beige. I am wanting black in v good condition.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 8:50 am

Your Toyota dealer can just check if they are still available through there system, why would they be "unsure" ?

You could also run it without the trims, but it may need to be cleaned under it.

ruffnut likes this post

Back to top Go down
AM Camper
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 26
Home City : Reading
Model and year : 1997 Hiace Campervan 2.8 diesel poptop AM Craft
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 5:34 pm

After reading here on this forum about Megazip only yesterday, I see 99% of the LH113 stuff, inlcluding the trim I mentioned can be sourced from there. BUT, it's expensive. Only one part of the trim is "not in stock". I think the remaining 99% of trim would cost me about $750. Which is a bit pricey.
Back to top Go down
YH71

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Gold Coast
Registration date : 2020-06-01

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 2:15 pm

Do you have any Eighties vans. I need a Pitman Arm for a YH series. Has to be Power Steer. Just can't find one anywhere.
Back to top Go down
malaise
malaise

Number of posts : 5
Home City : Eltham
Model and year : 1997 Super Custom G Excellent 4x4
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 12:40 am

Hi,
The heater door actuator on my 1997 Hiace supercustom has died. As the supercustom has automatic climate control none of the local Hiaces have it. Doe's anyone know where I can get a replacement. It's part number is 063700-5952. I have a photo on my computer, but I'm not savvy enough to know how to add it to this forum.

The engine inlet air filter cover has fallen off too. It's a 3.0L Diesel. Do you have one of these?
Regards
Mal
Back to top Go down
pc&ld garnett

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Frodsham Warrington UK
Model and year : 1996 HiAce HI top Reimo Super GL Campervan 2779cc automatic diesel
Registration date : 2019-07-13

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 11:10 am

Hi.have you got any rear taillights complete for 1997 hiace super custom 3.0 lt 4wd lw b .if so how much and p/p.to uk.Paul.
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 1:58 pm

malaise wrote:
part number is 063700-5952.

There is one here if you can work out how to buy it.

https://3rcompany.ru/autopart-product/5ecb8a855f9fad4f48c37563
Back to top Go down
NZ Scotty
NZ Scotty

Number of posts : 11
Home City : Northland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2020-09-06

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 8:05 am

joe tom25

i would happily donate my left testicle if you could find me front/rear Limited Edition badges for my 1991 SC LE

but given your lack of previous communication, i'll only hold my breath for two hours Shocked
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 1:31 pm

hey Joe Tom25 try JP=Carparts.jp they have helped me out with a few things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom
Page 1 of 1