Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RhodyM20
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 20
Home City : Providence
Model and year : 1981 Hiace
Registration date : 2016-10-21

Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge   Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 2:18 am

Hey guys,

I am also looking for a tailgate / tail panel badge for my 1981 Hiace. It says "Hiace Diesel" on it. The part number is 75445-95A00.

You can also see it in this image (middle right, at the bottom):

Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge 104fc46121e3bd7fcd6b21a510475fa7-475x670

Any leads appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge   Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 9:56 am

Hi Jeff,

Have you tried the Toyota dealer with that part number? It's pretty cheap, perhaps just $20 or so. If they can still deliver it.
Back to top Go down
RhodyM20
Not so new now
Not so new now

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge   Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Hey Roland!

I have not but the trouble is our US Toyota dealers seem to have a fierce resistance to ordering anything not from a US vehicle. I have tried "sneaking" it past them but they always stop and inform me that the part number is not from a US vehicle and they therefore cannot order it.

I could potentially contact an overseas Toyota dealer and see if they'd run the part number for me but I'm not sure where to start with regards to choosing a dealer to contact.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge   Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 2:48 pm

I could poke them and see if they can still deliver it, with the next order I will place. If they can and also follow the list price, it will be that kind of price.

I know that they still can deliver labels and stickers from nineties vehicles but yours is much earlier.
Back to top Go down
RhodyM20
Not so new now
Not so new now

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge   Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Hiace4wd wrote:
I could poke them and see if they can still deliver it, with the next order I will place. If they can and also follow the list price, it will be that kind of price.

I know that they still can deliver labels and stickers from nineties vehicles but yours is much earlier.

That would be most appreciated. I do keep checking eBay as there are some sellers with the badges for the doors and front panel but I've yet to come across the one for the rear gate. Thank you Roland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge   Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Toyota Hiace Diesel tailgate badge
Page 1 of 1