Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SC middle moon roof drains - how to

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mickB
Been here a while
Been here a while
mickB

Number of posts : 265
Home City : Coventry
Model and year : 1992 SC 2.4TD
Registration date : 2016-07-06

SC middle moon roof drains - how to  Empty
PostSubject: SC middle moon roof drains - how to    SC middle moon roof drains - how to  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 3:10 pm

I think mine are blocked, well more specifically the rears maybe blocked as I'm getting water dripping at rge rear of the middle moon roof, if the cover is pushed bak for some time that has a wet patch on the rear left side, so, how do you get to it ?? used a torch to look down the gap when the roof is open but is like looking into the abyss What a Face Shocked
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: SC middle moon roof drains - how to    SC middle moon roof drains - how to  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:07 pm

Strimmer plastic for petrol strimmers works fine.
Back to top Go down
mickB
Been here a while
Been here a while
mickB

Number of posts : 265
Home City : Coventry
Model and year : 1992 SC 2.4TD
Registration date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: SC middle moon roof drains - how to    SC middle moon roof drains - how to  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Thanks Clive, do I just feed it down the roof channel, do you know where the rears drain out underneath
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: SC middle moon roof drains - how to    SC middle moon roof drains - how to  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 5:15 pm

You should see black udder type things underneath just jiggle the strimmer stuff down until it pops out with a load of gunge and a few drops of water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC middle moon roof drains - how to    SC middle moon roof drains - how to  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC middle moon roof drains - how to
Page 1 of 1