Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timtimtim

Number of posts : 4
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2016-10-19

Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK Empty
PostSubject: Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK   Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 6:03 pm

First post here - amazed to see so much fantastic discussion about these beautiful vehicles  Shocked

As above, anyway. Very keen to get my hands on one of the Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop Hiaces with 4wd option. I'm in the UK. Can anyone suggest a good dealer, or offer advice on how much I should be paying?

Cheers,

Tim

edit: and yeah, I've seen there's one for 13K on gumtree. Is that the sort of money I should be expecting?
Back to top Go down
tokyojoe
Not so new now
Not so new now
tokyojoe

Number of posts : 46
Home City : Liverpool
Model and year : 1991 Hiace Cruising Cabin 2.8D Auto
Registration date : 2017-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK   Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 8:03 pm

timtimtim wrote:
First post here - amazed to see so much fantastic discussion about these beautiful vehicles  Shocked

As above, anyway. Very keen to get my hands on one of the Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop Hiaces with 4wd option. I'm in the UK. Can anyone suggest a good dealer, or offer advice on how much I should be paying?

Cheers,

Tim

edit: and yeah, I've seen there's one for 13K on gumtree. Is that the sort of money I should be expecting?

There's this place in bristol - they have a fair few Hiaces and turn over a lot of vehicles it seems - bit pricey for me, and don't think they have any 4WD at the moment.

http://www.jcsswltd.co.uk/used-motorhomes/search-results?make=TOYOTA&vehicleType=motorhomes

I got my 1991 Cruising Cabin (2WD) off Gumtree and paid 7K for it, which going by some of the prices I have seen recently, isn't that bad Shocked
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK   Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:13 pm

The Cruising Cabin is a great layout, I like the chair layout and table in the back, very nice.
Back to top Go down
timtimtim

Number of posts : 4
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2016-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK   Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:22 pm

There's this place in bristol - they have a fair few Hiaces and turn over a lot of vehicles it seems - bit pricey for me, and don't think they have any 4WD at the moment.

http://www.jcsswltd.co.uk/used-motorhomes/search-results?make=TOYOTA&vehicleType=motorhomes

I got my 1991 Cruising Cabin (2WD) off Gumtree and paid 7K for it, which going by some of the prices I have seen recently, isn't that bad Shocked[/quote

Thanks for the reply! We went out to JCS/SW for a look around. Seem like OK people, although I've heard a few horror stories since, but the prices were a bit steep for us: 11-14k in general. 7 for yours sounds pretty good!

Still on the lookout, anyway. Thanks for the help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK   Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking 4WD Cruising Cabin or Reimo poptop, UK
Page 1 of 1