Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted: Supercustom in the london area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abaddon
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Wanted: Supercustom in the london area Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Supercustom in the london area   Wanted: Supercustom in the london area Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:55 pm

Hello,

I'm looking for a supercustom... have looked at a couple but they were in pretty bad shape. Also just missed out on a nice 3L 4wd... I had even got the money out and went to look at it but someone beat me to it!

2.4 or 3L is fine as long as its in good nick... looking to pay up to 3000 depending on the model and condition.

Nathan

Edit: willing to travel a couple of hours on the train for a good SC
Back to top Go down
pushrod
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 140
Home City : S Bucks
Model and year : 1990 2.4 TD 2wd Ltd
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Supercustom in the london area   Wanted: Supercustom in the london area Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:16 pm

Hi, got mine off e-bay - but you need to be carefull, and if paying decent money view it before you bid! ( May seem obvious, but there's both good & bad out there ) You could also try Ad- Trader, Autotrader, etc. websites. Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Supercustom in the london area   Wanted: Supercustom in the london area Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:40 pm

Hi,

I've been scouring ebay and autotrader for a few weeks now...

The ones on autotrader are either way overpriced (traders) or sell really fast... I rang about a nice 3L 4wd the day the ad came out and when I rang back later in the day after organising funds it was already gone argh!

Also bid on 3 on ebay now and 2 of the auctions have been ended early due to unspecified reasons (argh!) and the other I narrowly missed out on.

I'll check Ad-Trader out as well thanks for the tip!

Nathan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Supercustom in the london area   Wanted: Supercustom in the london area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Supercustom in the london area
Page 1 of 1