Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ticking Fuel Injector

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Fozz

Number of posts : 1
Home City : New Zealand
Registration date : 2013-06-18

Ticking Fuel Injector Empty
PostSubject: Ticking Fuel Injector   Ticking Fuel Injector Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:20 am

Hi all

Went to start my van this morning which is 1994 3l super custom and it fired for about 10 seconds missed a couple of times then died. It now fires for half a second then dies. There is also a ticking noise coming from the injector pump. i have read that it is related to a fault in the ecu with a couple of capacitors. Would any one know what ones would be causing the problem if so.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

Number of posts : 884
Home City : Hervey Bay Qld
Model and year : 1994 sc
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Ticking Fuel Injector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticking Fuel Injector   Ticking Fuel Injector Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:29 am

Bit late as you will have had it fixed by now but mine was the same with the ticking and stopping and it seems all it was a dirty filter. So if you hear ticking that sounds like it is coming from the console change the filter. Smile
Back to top Go down

Ticking Fuel Injector
Page 1 of 1