Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jack2011

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Brisbane Australia
Registration date : 2011-08-22

want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to... Empty
PostSubject: want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to...   want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:32 am

Hi guys,
Im from brisbane Aus and am looking to buy a toyota hiace super custom but am having trouble finding one. They are so scarce! Has anyone discovered a good way to buy one. Weve had a look at many dealerships and have searched the online databases like carsguide.com and drive.com.au but theres not much around, has anyone sucessfully imported their own van directly from japan? or secured one from an auction? and if so, is it cheaper? any advice would be very appreciated! Smile cheers -jack
Back to top Go down
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

Number of posts : 450
Home City : AUS
Model and year : 4wd sc
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to...   want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:48 am

Mine is for sale... just haven't got around to advertising yet Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jack2011

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Brisbane Australia
Registration date : 2011-08-22

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to...   want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 am

thanks srburnsey, when your ready to advertise please let me know price, photo ect Smile cheers mate.
Back to top Go down
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

Number of posts : 450
Home City : AUS
Model and year : 4wd sc
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to...   want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 pm

No worries Jack.

I will hopefully get it up on carsals.com before the end of the week. In the mean time you can search all my post and see a bit of it's history, some photos in my gallery too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to...   want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

want to buy a Toyota Super Custom, whats the best way to...
Page 1 of 1