Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1 KZ-TE Engine Manual

Go down 
+8
kerrylfleigh
bigfoot
Eggwards
ruffnut
AussieQ
roygee
barra
Admin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Empty
PostSubject: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 8:49 pm

I've uploaded the manual.. cheers

http://www.box.net/shared/qxk3x1fygl

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

thisissimple and egecko like this post

Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
barra
Not so new now
Not so new now
barra

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 10:37 pm

HI, this is the 1KZ-TE engine, not mine which is the 3L engine which is a different matter and is not shared with the hilux (much to my dismay as I had one) What I am after is a translation of that engine and general maintanance manual written in Russian which I found a link to the other day and now I cant find it anywhere. The Google translater did quite a good job on the index so you never know...
Sorry, didn't mean you were desperate for members but the more the merryier!
Back to top Go down
roygee
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:18 am

HI AMMIN

I FOUND A TRANSLATED VERSION OF THE 1KZ-TE MANUAL.

http://www.jpnz.co.nz/afawcs0131171/CATID=8/SUBID=139/ID=48/SID=529005371/productdetails.html

KIND REGARDS

ROYGEE
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

Number of posts : 884
Home City : Hervey Bay Qld
Model and year : 1994 sc
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:34 am

Did anyone get this one from roygee's link ?
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:03 am

yes i got one and it has been abit of a help. i have also ordered a workshop manual just have to wait for 100 orders for them to translate and print it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:27 am

OK I think I have another link. It's not the best scan but hey it's cheap Smile

http://pdftown.com/Toyota-Engine-1KZ-TE3-Litre-Turbo-Diesel-Hilux-4WD-Service-Manual.html
Back to top Go down
Eggwards

Number of posts : 4
Home City : Adelaide
Model and year : 94 SC
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:29 am

What program do you use to open the pdftown one?
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:22 am

When you get on to site of link then right click on 1kz-te.part1.rar and the next one and save to file(somewhere on your hard drive or sys, say desktop if Windows if Mac your on your own) Then you need Winrar(or maybe a freebie like this one untested by me http://www.jzip.com/index.php?bt=c ) to un compress the files. You will then wind up with the manual(1kz-te.pdf). Or if you can access Rapidshare I can put there for you. You will wind up with a pdf file that a heap of programmes from Adobe down will read. Adobe does a better job than a few others.
Want anymore info just yell Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:57 pm

I have the 1KZte Toyota engine manual as a 13meg zipped pdf file if anyone would like it.

Blanche likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
bigfoot
bigfoot

Number of posts : 4
Home City : central victoria Australia
Model and year : KZH138 1997 Bigfoot super custom campervan
3lt turbo Diesel, AWD Super long wheel base high roof
Registration date : 2011-02-20

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:22 am

Hi all if you are looking for a workshop manual for th 1kz-te motor it is the same as the motor in the early 3lt prado as for the body it is genale the same as the toyota communty van. good luck
Back to top Go down
kerrylfleigh

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Geelong
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 2:58 am

barra wrote:
HI, this is the 1KZ-TE engine, not mine which is the 3L engine which is a different matter and is not shared with the hilux (much to my dismay as I had one) What I am after is a translation of that engine and general maintanance manual written in Russian which I found a link to the other day and now I cant find it anywhere. The Google translater did quite a good job on the index so you never know...
Sorry, didn't mean you were desperate for members but the more the merryier!

Hi mine is 3L turbo auto 2000 - I would like to be clear on wether the manual for the 1kz-te engine applies for my van or if i should be seeking a different one.... Anyone know?

Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 6:47 am

Well there is a 3 liter turbo diesel which has the name 1KZ.. And then there is a 2.8 liter diesel without turbo which has the name 3L. I think you have the 1KZ
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Pasted from another thread to here for consistency:

I did a FULL translation of the service plate on my Hiace now, largely because I need to know what it says too Very Happy
This is just the engine maintenance schedule for the 1KZ-TE 2982cc engine as fitted in the Hiace (and Hilux).

Click on the link, it does work even if it doesn't show here.
1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Service_Plate_EN

This info was under the passenger seat carpet next to the door. Accessed by lifting the passenger-seat 'bonnet' and looking under the carpet you'd lean on when accessing the engine,
Back to top Go down
thisissimple
thisissimple

Number of posts : 18
Home City : Lake Forest Park, USA
Model and year : 93 KZH106 Super Custom
Registration date : 2019-11-09

PostSubject: Service Data Sheet (or whatever)   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 4:30 am

Hi everyone, I am new here, and fairly new to my Hiace as well. I have started replacing all the fluids, starting with my oil, and I realized that this job would be easier if I knew how much fluid I needed for everything. It turns out I needed almost 7 qts of oil! But that was a trial and error situation. If I knew how much fluid was supposed to be in my transmission when I drained it, I could better get an idea of where the previous owner's maintenance was lacking. (And just refilling would be much easier. So if anyone has already done all this guesswork, I'd really appreciate standing on the shoulders of giants. I've been looking everywhere for an SDS or a Service / Technical manual, and (I assume) like most everyone, have been dismayed at the lack of availability of these in regards to the 1kz engined Hiaces.

I have a 94 kzh106w. 1kz-te, auto trans, fulltime 4wd.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Blanche

Number of posts : 1
Home City : LC
Registration date : 2021-11-29

PostSubject: 1kz manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 1:36 am

Hi. These posts are very old so I’m going to ask the same questions. Anyone have the manual for this vehicle?
It would be a great help. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 KZ-TE Engine Manual   1 KZ-TE Engine Manual Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 KZ-TE Engine Manual
Page 1 of 1