Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parts Van Available

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kthfulcher

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Atlanta
Registration date : 2023-07-06

Parts Van Available  Empty
PostSubject: Parts Van Available    Parts Van Available  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 8:56 pm

Hey there everyone! First time poster. I've had a '94 Hiace for about a year now, bought it for a deal since it had a cracked windshield. I've been searching high and low for a new one, and finally tracked down a parts van on the US East Coast. It's a KZH106W-MFPQT. I will be using the windshield and a few other parts. Knowing how hard parts can be to source for these vans, I wanted to post here to see if there is any interest in parts for other folks. I do know the engine and transmission are gone but mostly everything else is intact and I'd be happy to grab something specific if I can and ship it out to people in need.

I'll be responsible for hauling off the remaining van, and right now I do not have space to store it anywhere so my plan is to sell to a scrapyard for metal. This seems like a war crime and I do not want to do this if anyone can use the frame, axles, body panels, doors, etc. If anyone is on or near the East Coast, I could arrange to deliver if there's interest in something like that.

Hope someone out there can use some bits of this van before she's gone!

shaggy0928 and g00se like this post

Back to top Go down
shaggy0928
Not so new now
Not so new now
shaggy0928

Number of posts : 44
Home City : Denver, USA
Model and year : 1994 Super Custom Limited
Registration date : 2020-10-09

Parts Van Available  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parts Van Available    Parts Van Available  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:56 pm

I might be interested in some bits. I'm out in Colorado.
How far are you willing to dig to get things? One thing I might want is the wiper motor assembly or even the internal arm mechanism but it's all behind the dash and not incredible easy to access.

Additionally, what is the exterior color? My side mirrors are in poor shape but I'm not sure about transferring internals, so figure it might be easier to transplant the whole mirror if possible.

Let me know!
Back to top Go down

Parts Van Available
Page 1 of 1