Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WERX
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
WERX

Number of posts : 475
Home City : Sydney
Model and year : Toyota Hiace Super Custom 2000
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Parts Empty
PostSubject: Parts   Parts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Finally located a front bumper from here www.trademe.co.nz
There are more Super Customs here than most - except Japan of course so there are dealers shipping in spares for all models.
Back to top Go down
http://www.werx.net.au
Spanner

Number of posts : 14
Home City : Engadine, Sydney, NSW
Model and year : 1993 Hiace Super Custom MB
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parts   Parts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:27 am

For those of you prepared to purchase parts from Hong Kong, I have used the site shown below and am more than satisfied with the service and communication. The name of the guy there is John Chan and he can be contacted by email on topstarttrade@hotmail.com . John is a good communicator and does what he says he will do. He tells me the prices on the website (shown in HKD) are about 12 months old and now out of date. If you find the parts you require on the website (maybe using a copy and paste method) and include this info in an email to John, he will send you the current prices in USD and give a guide as to possible postal charges to get your parts to you. My headlamps (with glass lenses, left and right) cost me USD25.00 each and air freight to Sydney was about USD65.00. The headlamps are not up to Toyota standard but they are good and I am quite happy with my purchase. I have now fitted them and can say I am 97% happy with the result. If you decide to purchase headlamps, you will find them to be fitted with globes. I would suggest you replace those globes with quality ones by a known manufacturer.

John tells me that he has engine parts in stock for 3L and 5L diesels as well as the many other parts on the website. Payment can be by PayPal, direct deposit or Western Union.

http://www.leatherseat.net/index.php?gOo=goods_search_list.dwt&gcat=23>ype=

email: topstarttrade@hotmail.com

Last edited by Spanner on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update since fitting)
Back to top Go down

Parts
Page 1 of 1