Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LH172 .100V VOLTAGE CONVERTER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
63-1566

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Srilanka
Registration date : 2023-11-11

LH172 .100V VOLTAGE CONVERTER  Empty
PostSubject: LH172 .100V VOLTAGE CONVERTER    LH172 .100V VOLTAGE CONVERTER  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 4:56 pm

LH172 .100V VOLTAGE CONVERTER  Fb_img11
Guy's. I have lh114 model  hiace with  Lh172 wire harness
These days  i,m trying  to install  orginal 100v voltage  converter  for my van..the van  has orgianal  relay socket &  fuse.also  rear wire socket.but i couldn't  find eny front side wire sockets   for control  swithc  and plug-in socket under the dashboard also no invater there.guys what should  i do for install  this things  for my van with orginal wire  harness..i only find  free yellow color fully  covered  wire socket under the  mp4 player..
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

PostSubject: Re: LH172 .100V VOLTAGE CONVERTER    LH172 .100V VOLTAGE CONVERTER  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 9:36 pm

Hello ‘63-1566’ and welcome to the forum.

I can’t help you directly. The leisure electrics of all these vans is likely a bit different and probably non-standard. It’s certainly a long way off what is fitted now.

A first suggestion is to look at the wiring diagram that can be downloaded from the Hiacesoutheast website. It’s a bit generic and mostly covers van wiring, but you might find something related to leisure wiring and where it feeds into the main van wiring.

My LH119V has leisure electrics (but no factory-fitted inverter, though some do or did). I don’t fully know where this is fed into the van’s wiring but the positive (on mine) runs along the chassis rail under the driver’s seat. There’s a normal 80A Toyota fuse under there, which the previous owned had blown and neither he nor his garage could find. Instead he ran the leisure electrics from a non-standard mains hook up.

I’ve not traced that 80-A fused wire back, but am planning to. By modern standards the wiring is much too thin and you’d never fuse under a seat in an inaccessible location.

In order to investigate the leisure wiring a bit, the previous owner of my van got a wiring diagram for the camper set up from Japan. I’ve added a picture of it to the first post in my Show Us Yours! Section. It might be some use, but it clearly wasn’t for him.

Maybe some of the other parts of this first post might help you too.

Sorry not to be more help.

Good luck!!

63-1566 likes this post

Back to top Go down
g00se
Been here a while
Been here a while
g00se

Number of posts : 279
Home City : UK
Model and year : Hiace Super Custom 2WD 2.4L Petrol 2001
RZH101G
Registration date : 2022-08-03

PostSubject: Re: LH172 .100V VOLTAGE CONVERTER    LH172 .100V VOLTAGE CONVERTER  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 9:39 am

Hi - I came across this and just realised it was your post that I saw these switches. It doesn't help with the harness location, but may help track it down in the wiring diagrams:

https://autoparts.beforward.jp/detail/Interior-Parts/Dashboards/PA82810356/?buynow=1

(if anyone looks at this post in the future and the URL is now 404, it's a centre console with the switch and socket next to the door mirror controls).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LH172 .100V VOLTAGE CONVERTER    LH172 .100V VOLTAGE CONVERTER  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LH172 .100V VOLTAGE CONVERTER
Page 1 of 1