Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suspension bushes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abaddon
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Suspension bushes. Empty
PostSubject: Suspension bushes.   Suspension bushes. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Has anyone gone through and replaced all of their suspension bushes?

I had a look at mine the other day and i'm pretty sure thats where my high speed wobble is coming from.

They should all be the same as the UKDM commercial model (on the 2WD SC anyway)... has anyone replaced them and if so how much did it cost?

Nathan
Back to top Go down
zoochy
Been here a while
Been here a while
zoochy

Number of posts : 148
Home City : Tropical Canada
Model and year : LH107G 1991
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Suspension bushes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension bushes.   Suspension bushes. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:03 pm

I am in the process of pricing these out. I'm buying the parts from Japan so it might take a while. I'll let you know what I come up with.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Suspension bushes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension bushes.   Suspension bushes. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:39 pm

The fronts should be the same as the commercial hiace of the same shape which was sold in the UK... the rears will be different as the SC has coil springs where the commercial is leafy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suspension bushes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension bushes.   Suspension bushes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspension bushes.
Page 1 of 1