Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super custom high top childrens upper bed boards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celticfolk

Number of posts : 8
Home City : Perth
Registration date : 2022-07-21

Super custom high top childrens upper bed boards  Empty
PostSubject: Super custom high top childrens upper bed boards    Super custom high top childrens upper bed boards  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 12:08 pm

Hi there all I’m a newbie and have luckily upgraded to super custom from a Regius which I loved but am very happy to be a new super c owner.

A quick one if it’s ok to ask some advice…
I have seen a few with the storage above drivers cab area with kids bed boards that go accross and you can sleep 2 small children up top.

This van has the space but not the boards or side fittings.

Would anyone know how best and of course safely without damaging the side walls or mounts much to do this safely??
Back to top Go down
geoffreyKZH138V
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 45
Home City : Moffat Beach
Registration date : 2021-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Super custom high top childrens upper bed boards    Super custom high top childrens upper bed boards  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2022 1:37 pm

my 2001 KZH138V has it's hood lining glued to roof....so I can readily see the "rails" which run from front to back where a low roof would sit on top...I can't see an issue with screwing off to the rail to fix a new rail to support bed boards...perhaps use nutserts in case there is wiring behind that run through the "rail" tube (so avoid sharp self tappers which could damage wiring) what year do you have?... mine has aircon unit which would need removing to make that project work

Celticfolk likes this post

Back to top Go down
Celticfolk

Number of posts : 8
Home City : Perth
Registration date : 2022-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Super custom high top childrens upper bed boards    Super custom high top childrens upper bed boards  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 12:07 am

Thank you for your wisdom Geoffrey yes good idea re inserts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super custom high top childrens upper bed boards    Super custom high top childrens upper bed boards  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super custom high top childrens upper bed boards
Page 1 of 1