Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new denver usa hiace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pizzasandwich

Number of posts : 4
Home City : denver
Registration date : 2022-07-02

new denver usa hiace Empty
PostSubject: new denver usa hiace   new denver usa hiace Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2022 5:39 pm

hey everyone,

we're new owners of an imported jdm hiace (vans from japan, sacramento) with some interesting features. its a super custom trim built out in the sub model charme pleasure wagon. i did some deep google searches and only found one other example.

it's built out as a semi-camper with a small sink, fresh and grey water tanks, small counter with cabinet, table that installs between the rear seats, factory window screening (hard to explain), 110v shoreline with extension cord, and--most interestingly of all--a elevated rear bed platform that allows for two levels of sleeping.

luckily it came with the manual which helped sort all the odd parts out. from what i can tell it was intended as a family weekend camper van where the adults slept on the folded down seats and children in the elevated bed.

cool stuff that fits our needs exceedingly well and appears to be a pretty limited model run.

i'll try to get some pictures up some time soon to show off some of these interesting features. anyone else seen the charme pleasure wagon out there? i only found one prior auction and it was missing the sink from the cabinetry.
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

new denver usa hiace Empty
PostSubject: Re: new denver usa hiace   new denver usa hiace Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2022 7:45 pm

Hello pizzasandwich and welcome to the Forum.

If it’s a ‘Hiace’ then this post might help you to get started:

Don’t worry about the weeds of the discussion there but there are some hopefully useful links, particularly the Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) etc and the resources on Hiacesoutheast. I think the charme pleasure wagon also relates to the Toyota Estima or Lucida but these look to be quite a bit smaller than the Hiace and probably built on a completely different platform though these will share many parts across the range. In different countries I also think different names were and are used so the key thing is to decode the codes (model, engine, frame etc) from the build plate for the EPC / Amayama site or others.

The build plate is usually riveted on the body somewhere near the front left door. Whatever the van is it’ll be great to see some pictures when you can. It sounds quirky, unusual and interesting and there’ll be more knowledge around that you think, I hope!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

new denver usa hiace
Page 1 of 1