Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New slide door

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beeaddams

Number of posts : 11
Home City : Katoomba
Registration date : 2018-02-18

New slide door Empty
PostSubject: New slide door   New slide door Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2022 5:42 am

Hi, my left side sliding door is so fucked I’m thinking of just getting a new part. (The window latch has broken even after soldering it once, the door handle and lock has also fallen of and needs to be pushed in to work)

Anyways I’m thinking if I keep an eye out on a wreckers door for parts,
Is there a special code for this?
And what other Hiace models can fit my 1996 super custom.

Any info would be appreciated!

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

New slide door Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slide door   New slide door Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2022 2:54 pm

Hello.

I’ve no idea but expect the doors are quite similar. There are differences in the closing mechanisms with some being auto, some soft close (auto assist) and some purely manual but I’d expect the door skins are probably the same.

To answer your own question head over to the Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue. For my van it’s:
https://toyota.epc-data.com/regius_ace/lh119v/114894/

But modify this to yours (based on the VIN / Frame plate). Then you can see what vans share the parts. You can also modify the model to check compatibility when you hear of availability at breakers. Just ask them for the model number and cross check.

The EPC is very useful for all parts hunting.

HTH
Back to top Go down

New slide door
Page 1 of 1