Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

water leaking down next to my right foot (strut?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bagface
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 59
Home City : Aussie
Model and year : 1994 Super Custom Living Saloon Ex 4wd 1KZ-TE
Registration date : 2020-06-01

water leaking down next to my right foot (strut?) Empty
PostSubject: water leaking down next to my right foot (strut?)   water leaking down next to my right foot (strut?) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 10:58 am

water leaking down next to my right foot - cannot see up strut? far enough to see where it is coming from

Before i pay to hire and go to the trouble of filling my van with smoke (smoke machine) to find the leak wondered if anyone knew of a likely entry - the roof seals seem ok - not perished

Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

water leaking down next to my right foot (strut?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: water leaking down next to my right foot (strut?)   water leaking down next to my right foot (strut?) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 9:24 pm

Open the drivers door and remove the trim strip above the wheelarch. Peel back the carpet. There is a route from water flung off the wheels into the footwell if some little clips don't seal, the trim clips literally clip into that wheelarch and there is no plastic cover like you get in Peugeots etc.
Back to top Go down

water leaking down next to my right foot (strut?)
Page 1 of 1