Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuel Injector Pump or Seal Kit - LH113V-RRPDS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
map_guy
Not so new now
Not so new now
map_guy

Number of posts : 25
Home City : Guelph
Model and year : Hiace Camper 1990
LH113
Registration date : 2016-05-21

Fuel Injector Pump or Seal Kit - LH113V-RRPDS Empty
PostSubject: Fuel Injector Pump or Seal Kit - LH113V-RRPDS   Fuel Injector Pump or Seal Kit - LH113V-RRPDS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Hi All,
I am looking for Fuel Injection Pump (rebuilt hopefully) - 22100-5B140

Or a seal kit to fix mine.

Couldn't find it anywhere...
Back to top Go down
GreaseYogi

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Oceanside
Registration date : 2020-07-31

PostSubject: Injection pump problems - how much can you do?    Fuel Injector Pump or Seal Kit - LH113V-RRPDS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 3:49 pm

My injection pump is leaking right now as well. Mega zip .net has a a new pump. Pretty costly 4k . I tried to remove the pump myself, but after realizing how the van must be at top dead center before pulling it out, I decided I’d rather have a pro do the job and found a diesel mechanic in LA who will hopefully fix it up next week.

If you are able to remove the pump and find the gasket or o ring that needs to be replaced, maybe go to your local auto parts store and see if they have a bunch of gaskets and find one that will work... best of luck and namaste 🙏

Back to top Go down
JT69
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
JT69

Number of posts : 417
Home City : Holmfirth Huddersfield Yorks
Model and year : 1996 3ltr turbo LWB super custom sat nav cruise fitted
Now running on veg oil
Registration date : 2016-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Pump or Seal Kit - LH113V-RRPDS   Fuel Injector Pump or Seal Kit - LH113V-RRPDS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 5:22 pm

Look on you tube just put in your engine type etc . Be warned though it may put you of the job.
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Pump or Seal Kit - LH113V-RRPDS   Fuel Injector Pump or Seal Kit - LH113V-RRPDS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 7:15 pm

It depends exactly where it's leaking from, some leaks can be fixed from the outside.

Clean it fully, dry it, and then find the exact source of the leak.

Mine leaked slightly from the large nut on top that holds the speed sensor output. You cannot remove it, but you can loosen the nut, wrap PTFE around the gap and thread, then tighten it back down.

So have a good look first, it shouldn't be difficult to find where it's coming from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Pump or Seal Kit - LH113V-RRPDS   Fuel Injector Pump or Seal Kit - LH113V-RRPDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuel Injector Pump or Seal Kit - LH113V-RRPDS
Page 1 of 1