Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Relay location for injector pump

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
K1w1dave

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Weymouth
Registration date : 2019-09-03

Relay location for injector pump Empty
PostSubject: Relay location for injector pump   Relay location for injector pump Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help me locate a relay for the fuel injection pump on a 3.0l Lt 1995 S.C Ihave located 2 sets of relays. One in the passenger's side foot well behind the centre console and the second in the drivers foot well above the foot rest.
I have had a sparky looking at the van as it refuses to start, no fuel coming from the injectors. The ECU has been repaired and capacitors replaced. The sparky believes that the relay that triggers the ECU into turning on the injector pump has failed. Unfortunately the relay is not located in either of the foot wells and from what he can find from online wiring diagrams the injector pump relay is located in a third box somewhere in the van seemingly in a horizontal position. I've attached an image of the relay box shape. If anyone can advise the location is be truly grateful. Cheers Dave
Back to top Go down
Kippax
Not so new now
Not so new now
Kippax

Number of posts : 87
Home City : Manchester, UK
Model and year : 1991 Super Custom
2.44L EFi Turbo Diesel Automatic LH100G
Registration date : 2018-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Relay location for injector pump   Relay location for injector pump Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 11:30 pm

K1w1dave wrote:
Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help me locate a relay for the fuel injection pump on a 3.0l Lt 1995 S.C Ihave located 2 sets of relays. One in the passenger's side foot well behind the centre console and the second in the drivers foot well above  the foot rest.
I have had a sparky looking at the van as it refuses to start, no fuel coming from the injectors. The ECU has been repaired and capacitors replaced. The sparky believes that the relay that triggers the ECU into turning on the injector pump has failed. Unfortunately the relay is not located in either of the foot wells and from what he can find from online wiring diagrams the  injector pump relay is located in a third box somewhere in the van seemingly in a horizontal position. I've attached an image of the relay box shape. If anyone can advise the location is be truly grateful. Cheers Dave

It's a long shot and you may already have looked there, but my van has a number of relays in the battery compartment behind the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
AgathaAlice
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced

Number of posts : 350
Home City : Hamilton New Zealand
Model and year : As of August 1st 2022 we no longer have a Toyota.
Registration date : 2018-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Relay location for injector pump   Relay location for injector pump Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 8:53 am

Probably nothing like our van since ours is 5 years older, but there's a horizontal relay box in ours at the bottom centre beneath the dash, below the ashtray area. It has (I think from memory without looking) a clip-on lid. At first it doesn't look like a relay box, I found it using my cable tracer when I was looking for the end of some unused wiring so I could use it.
Sorry if this isn't applicable to yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relay location for injector pump   Relay location for injector pump Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relay location for injector pump
Page 1 of 1