Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Diesel.how much does it cost where you are?

Go down 
+10
kylenorth18
zelda
zoochy
jimsmim
Big Lloyd
pushrod
Admin
Hell4leather
Robbo
maximus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pushrod
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 140
Home City : S Bucks
Model and year : 1990 2.4 TD 2wd Ltd
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Diesel.how much does it cost where you are? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesel.how much does it cost where you are?   Diesel.how much does it cost where you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:13 pm

One of my locals is 'offering' diesel at 137.9 - and there is a long line of 4x4's outside waiting to top up ( with a gallon or two ) so they can still drive their 10 miles a week......
Back to top Go down
martinnz
Not so new now
Not so new now
martinnz

Number of posts : 34
Home City : Auckland, New Zealand
Model and year : Hiace Supercustom
2.4 EFI Turbo diesel
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Diesel.how much does it cost where you are?   Diesel.how much does it cost where you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:09 pm

Hi Diesel here in New Zealand is now $1.83 / litre = 73 pence per litre
which is considered very high here.

Cheers

Martin.

(moved to NZ 2 1/2years ago from UK)
Back to top Go down
Big Lloyd
Been here a while
Been here a while
Big Lloyd

Number of posts : 103
Home City : East Hertfordshire UK
Model and year : 1994 sc 2.4td
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Diesel.how much does it cost where you are?   Diesel.how much does it cost where you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:37 pm

can you send me some? Smile
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Number of posts : 472
Home City : Cheshire
Model and year : 93 2.4 turbo supercustom limited
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Diesel.how much does it cost where you are?   Diesel.how much does it cost where you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:15 am

started the post in feb,now june and its roughly up 20%.the drivers are asking for atleast over the 7% offered.its not unreasonable is it?we should back em but that then ends up putting the cost of fuel up Exclamation catch 22?now if we back them ,shouldnt we be asking our bosses for the same?after all bills gone up,food up, house prices down Crying or Very sad .seen something in the paper the other day about people soon having polish bosses because of the amount of immigrant workers over here.whats going on Question THIS IS ENGLAND.if you want to come and work,live,seek assylum then you should become english and this means roast beef n yorkshire pudds not bbq carp No .i aint racist but this country is becoming a mess.i think we should close the borders and review whats going wrong with our beloved country.seems its a crime to be a white english male nowadays with nobody wanting to employ you(need to be foreign or have disabilities) and everybody living here is paying for people that are growing up in other countries(people working here from abroad can seemingly get benefits for people back home Question Question Question ).hmm maybe i am racist i aint calling any creed, all im saying is if you come here for a better life then come and accept the english way of life Smile (rant over).hope i aint upset anyone
Back to top Go down
jimsmim
Been here a while
Been here a while
jimsmim

Number of posts : 188
Home City : paisley
Model and year : VW TRANSPORTER T5 LWB poptop camper
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Diesel.how much does it cost where you are?   Diesel.how much does it cost where you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:51 am

your only stating what the silent majority of this country is thinking... No
Back to top Go down
pushrod
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 140
Home City : S Bucks
Model and year : 1990 2.4 TD 2wd Ltd
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Diesel.how much does it cost where you are?   Diesel.how much does it cost where you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:25 am

P'raps we shouldn't stay quiet........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diesel.how much does it cost where you are?   Diesel.how much does it cost where you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diesel.how much does it cost where you are?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2