Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Removing the injectors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KIWI DAVE
Not so new now
Not so new now
KIWI DAVE

Number of posts : 66
Home City : EASTBOURNE
Model and year : SUPER CUSTOM 3.0LT TDI 4WD

Registration date : 2010-01-03

Removing the injectors  Empty
PostSubject: Removing the injectors    Removing the injectors  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi Guys, hoping for a little advice on how easy/difficult it is to access the injectors for removal. Typically the two rear injectors are hidden towards the back and look hard to access. Does the driver seat need to come out and what else needs removing to access them. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Cheers Dave
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Removing the injectors    Removing the injectors  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Hi Dave,

I'm not sure because I have a different engine. But the driver seat is easy to remove, and so is the plate that is under there, it is around 8 or 10 bolts.
Then there should be a plate above the transmission, but I doubt it will allow you the injectors.
Back to top Go down
KIWI DAVE
Not so new now
Not so new now
KIWI DAVE

Number of posts : 66
Home City : EASTBOURNE
Model and year : SUPER CUSTOM 3.0LT TDI 4WD

Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Removing the injectors    Removing the injectors  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 am

Cheers for the reply, I have taken the drivers seat before, but before doing this I really wanted to know if this was necessary and that it would ultimately allow me to remove any other parts that are in the way of accessing the two rear injectors. Regards, Dave
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Removing the injectors    Removing the injectors  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 8:30 am

Ok well I cannot confirm that for you, since I don't have the same engine. But the seat and plate below it, can be taken out pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removing the injectors    Removing the injectors  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removing the injectors
Page 1 of 1