Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just wondering about parts compatibility.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mushys

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Melbourne aus
Model and year : Hoping to be 1997-1999 Sc Awd
Registration date : 2013-05-11

Just wondering about parts compatibility. Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering about parts compatibility.   Just wondering about parts compatibility. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:55 am

Hi all

I need a 4wd van for work and wouldn't own a mitsi delica if you paid me I've only ever owned toyotas.
I'm a sparky but am lucky to have an apprentice who is a qualified mechanic so I'm not worried about labour for repairs or parts for the motor as I know they are compatible with other models in aus. All I really need is an answer about all the running gear parts eg ball joints, cvs etc I have heard they are compatible with prado parts does anyone have some rock solid experience about weather this is true and if it is I expect to be a super custom owner instead of super custom dreamer within the month.

Thanks a bunch PB
Back to top Go down
Mushys

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering about parts compatibility.   Just wondering about parts compatibility. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:04 am

By the way looking at 3 litre turbo diesel bout 98,99 ish
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering about parts compatibility.   Just wondering about parts compatibility. Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:49 am

Mechanical parts widely fitted to many Toyotas.

It is the cosmetic items that maybe SC specific.

Get one you will love it, it's a Toyota so it won't need many parts for a long long time.
Back to top Go down
Mushys

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering about parts compatibility.   Just wondering about parts compatibility. Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Thanks Clive its funny you sound just like the little me sitting on my left shoulder going do it do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering about parts compatibility.   Just wondering about parts compatibility. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wondering about parts compatibility.
Page 1 of 1