Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help! Clutch slave cylinder removal....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krusty

Number of posts : 4
Home City : brisbane
Registration date : 2012-06-18

Help! Clutch slave cylinder removal.... Empty
PostSubject: Help! Clutch slave cylinder removal....   Help! Clutch slave cylinder removal.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:34 am

my email is shanemonteath@hotmail.com
I am desperately seeking the maual for thismy 1993 Hiace SC 3ltTD (KZH106) Manual 4WD ..i have the engine manual (thanks to this gr8 site but I really need the full van repair manual...but anything would be appreciated...I have to replace clutch slave cylinder so I need to remove dash etc also new radiator('Sad')
cheers
Krusty
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Help! Clutch slave cylinder removal.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Clutch slave cylinder removal....   Help! Clutch slave cylinder removal.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:29 am

Clutch master cylinder is behind the dash, slave on the bell housing.
It all comes out just beware of hidden fixings, a lot of push in plastic tabs that need to be pulled straight out or they snap off. Bast of luck.
Back to top Go down

Help! Clutch slave cylinder removal....
Page 1 of 1