Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warning light

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
williamskm

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Warning light Empty
PostSubject: Warning light   Warning light Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:28 am

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE.
I have a warning light that comes on now and again, hasn't done it since I had the cylinder head casket done. However its coming on again, it looks like a radiator, I have checked the water and that's OK. do not have a user manual in English.

cheers, here's to England today :bball:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Warning light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning light   Warning light Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:45 am

Where does it show on the dash ? I have a REAL basic owners manual but it does have a guide of the dash
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
JohnHRef999
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 150
Home City : Lincoln England
Model and year : 1993 Hiace Campervan 4WD 2779cc Diesel Auto Transmission. Sold now
2001 Granvia Camper 3.4ltr V6 Auto
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Warning light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning light   Warning light Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:22 am

I suspect that it is the Expansion Tank level - the engine takes coolant from it as it cools and then returns it when the engine gets hot.
Check both the level at the radiator cap AND the expansion tank. When the engine is COLD!!
Back to top Go down
williamskm

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Warning light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning light   Warning light Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:28 pm

The warning light is below the trip meter along with windscreen wash level, oil etc.

I have checked the coolant tank level and found it was near empty. I have corrected that and took it for a teast drive and I'm happy to say that the warning light has remained off, thank you for the advice.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warning light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning light   Warning light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning light
Page 1 of 1