Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can I adjust the windscreen wipers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiona
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 164
Home City : Brinsmead, QLD, Australia
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Can I adjust the windscreen wipers? Empty
PostSubject: Can I adjust the windscreen wipers?   Can I adjust the windscreen wipers? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 am

The wet season has started here in "sunny" cairns.. And I need to figure 2 things out. 1 Can I adjust the wipers? the swoosh back & forth BUT on the drivers side I want them to come over to the edge more. It stops just to the side of my line of sight & its really annoying. I literally have to look around the water on my window so I can get a clear view. I need it to come over about an inch or 2 more & I would be right.

The other thing is the leak. I will do another post for that.
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Can I adjust the windscreen wipers?   Can I adjust the windscreen wipers? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:12 am

Yes just pull it off and move it around a spline or two.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Been here a while
Been here a while

PostSubject: Re: Can I adjust the windscreen wipers?   Can I adjust the windscreen wipers? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:31 am

cool thanks
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Been here a while
Been here a while

PostSubject: Re: Can I adjust the windscreen wipers?   Can I adjust the windscreen wipers? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:30 am

Done Very Happy thanks for that!

Im so glad I am too tight to pay someone to do stuff like this hehehe. Who needs a "man" other then to tell me how to do it hehehe
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Can I adjust the windscreen wipers?   Can I adjust the windscreen wipers? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:32 am

No problem I allways like the for free fix!
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

Number of posts : 884
Home City : Hervey Bay Qld
Model and year : 1994 sc
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Can I adjust the windscreen wipers?   Can I adjust the windscreen wipers? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Wet in Cairns and a bit toasty where you came from. Could be a bad bushfire season there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I adjust the windscreen wipers?   Can I adjust the windscreen wipers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I adjust the windscreen wipers?
Page 1 of 1