Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tyres and Pits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Perth
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Tyres and Pits Empty
PostSubject: Tyres and Pits   Tyres and Pits Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:20 am

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post I have just purchased a 1996 SC from Adelaide and have had it shipped to Perth and by requirement it had to face the pits.
I was happy to find the only issue was the 20 inch rims< go figure> so the rims i have been told need to be the original ones when vehicle was first imported to OZ.
205/70/15, now i was hoping someone new the offset of originals and also is there any rims off other vehicles that might fit as I am having trouble finding rims.

Thanks
Happy Purchaser Bus
Back to top Go down
Insight
Not so new now
Not so new now
Insight

Number of posts : 32
Home City : Warkworth, New Zealand
Model and year : 1990, 2RZ-E 2.4petrol.
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Tyres and Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyres and Pits   Tyres and Pits Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:31 am

Somewhere around the 20p mark. But I think ( dont quote me here ) you can get away with up to 30p. I've got 18" rims on mine with 24p offset. Also I would not reccomend getting rims above 17" if you want to keep it practical.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Perth
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Tyres and Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyres and Pits   Tyres and Pits Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Insight wrote:
Somewhere around the 20p mark. But I think ( dont quote me here ) you can get away with up to 30p. I've got 18" rims on mine with 24p offset. Also I would not reccomend getting rims above 17" if you want to keep it practical.

Thanks for the help ended up finding a nice pair of 16" rims with correct offset at 20p with acceptable load rating as well.
I must say these 3L turbo deisels are a sweet ride!

cheers again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyres and Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyres and Pits   Tyres and Pits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyres and Pits
Page 1 of 1