Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?

Go down 
+7
AussieQ
mr freeze
WERX
VOZZA
chrisandhiace
ruffnut
BJ
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BJ
BJ

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Wollongong
Model and year : 1996 SCLimited 2.4efi
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 am

Quick update (sorry for the delay...been away). Popped the left headlight and indicator out on Sunday, to find two of the three plugs are different (thanks China Rolling Eyes ) Headlight socket is fine, just the parking light and indicator plugs are slightly different. Will replace them hopefully this week. The quality of the lights upon closer inspection are obviously non-genuine Toyota precision made and fit, but I guess for the price, I wasnt expecting any better. Will know more when I fit them properly and update you all then. I will take some before, during fitting and after photos.

Sorry funbus, bought the van from Japan with the bodykit already fitted. Doesnt appear to have any branding on it anywhere either!

Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? - Page 2 Beemo113

Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? - Page 2 Beemo210
Back to top Go down
funbus
Been here a while
Been here a while
funbus

Number of posts : 135
Home City : hampshire
Model and year : 1993, Toyota Hiace, 2.8 diesel,
Registration date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:48 pm

ok, thanks BJ, shame though, it looks really nice.
Back to top Go down
Plyrep

Number of posts : 4
Home City : Brisbane
Model and year : Super Customl 1997
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:14 pm

[quote="BJ"]I ended up ordering a complete set of headlights (including indicators) and a set of tailights from Zero ZT Parts in China. Took 8 days to ship, and that was over the Christmas / New Year week which was impressive. They arrived perfectly, individually boxed and shrink wrapped and complete with globes fitted Surprised Total cost including shipping was $185 AUD.

Just wondering BJ, do you have a web address or email addy for Zero ZT parts?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
BJ
BJ

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Wollongong
Model and year : 1996 SCLimited 2.4efi
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:50 pm

I found ZT through Alibaba (or rather they found me!). The ZT website is terrible (not worth looking at) but for a laugh try www.auto.ztparts.com. I confimed my lights and model by photos and direct email, zero@ztindustry.com which was responsive and surprisingly good Ingrish Smile

Will fit the new lights next weekend (waiting on some new Philips Extreme globes and replacing a couple of the plugs), and I'll give my opinion post this.
Back to top Go down
CHAMRA1
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 39
Home City : Melbourne, Australia
Model and year : 98 Supercustom G
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am

There are a few headlights for sale on ebay atm .

They look like they are for Super customs ,

Does anyone know if they will fit Ozzie hiaces ?

I have a 99 hiace .

Theres this:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250776125160&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

or even this :
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250776127774&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:29 pm

yes they will with a little wireing mod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2