Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?

Go down 
+7
AussieQ
mr freeze
WERX
VOZZA
chrisandhiace
ruffnut
BJ
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BJ
BJ

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Wollongong
Model and year : 1996 SCLimited 2.4efi
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Empty
PostSubject: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:35 am

Looking for new headlights and tailights. I have a cracked right tailight and the headlights are getting too yellow Crying or Very sad Especially interested in other Aussie SC owners, who they get there parts from...either Australian supplier or import...I dont care, just want to look after my beloved van Cool

Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:15 am

try carmate in sydney
Back to top Go down
chrisandhiace
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 502
Home City : Preston
Model and year : LH 107 4wd 1992
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:22 pm

I've just fitted standard replacement compact taillights.....(cheap option)....now just waiting for the chrome strip to arrive which I'll stick on to make them look original
Back to top Go down
VOZZA
Been here a while
Been here a while
VOZZA

Number of posts : 150
Home City : SYDNEY
Model and year : 99 LIMITED 2000 UPDATE
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Yep, carmate at cabbramatta is the go.
Back to top Go down
WERX
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
WERX

Number of posts : 475
Home City : Sydney
Model and year : Toyota Hiace Super Custom 2000
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Or here
http://www.leatherseat.net/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=67&productname=
Back to top Go down
http://www.werx.net.au
mr freeze
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 148
Home City : Sydney South
Model and year : 99 SC 4WD 1KZ-TE
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:29 am

Have they moved , I thought they were at Hurstville , The aftermarket H/lights are pretty ordinary, dont fit 100% but ok I guess
Back to top Go down
WERX
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
WERX

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:21 am

Yes they in Hurstville, Vozza's GPS not working too well!!! If the aftermarket one's not up to spec what do the Toyota dealers say - pretty sure they can get but may take a little while?
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

Number of posts : 884
Home City : Hervey Bay Qld
Model and year : 1994 sc
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Those leather seat ones look OK I spose they would fit
Back to top Go down
VOZZA
Been here a while
Been here a while
VOZZA

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Are you guys confusing"Leatherseat" with "GrandeStyle" ?
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:55 am

no we are not leatherseat are in hong kong the guys name is john chan i have dealt with him and found that they are reliable and quick to send when parts are ordered. He may take a while to answer emails but when he does all works like clock work
Back to top Go down
CHAMRA1
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 39
Home City : Melbourne, Australia
Model and year : 98 Supercustom G
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:39 am

I found these is China
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/375840305/headlamp_for_Toyota_Hiace/showimage.html
Back to top Go down
Mal_1200
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 33
Home City : Jerilderie
Model and year : 1994 CS Limited
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:44 pm

I have been after one headlight, I got a price for a genuine replacement $1000.00 each, ouch!
Back to top Go down
WERX
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
WERX

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Isn't Alibaba purely bulk orders?
Back to top Go down
chrisandhiace
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 502
Home City : Preston
Model and year : LH 107 4wd 1992
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Mainly..but you can order a paid sample Wink ....they also have a retail section
Back to top Go down
BJ
BJ

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Wollongong
Model and year : 1996 SCLimited 2.4efi
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:31 am

I ended up ordering a complete set of headlights (including indicators) and a set of tailights from Zero ZT Parts in China. Took 8 days to ship, and that was over the Christmas / New Year week which was impressive. They arrived perfectly, individually boxed and shrink wrapped and complete with globes fitted Surprised Total cost including shipping was $185 AUD. OK they are not Toyota original parts...but the quality looks very good. I hope to fit them this weekend, so I wont get too carried away until I check the fit Wink I'll let you all know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:29 am

How did the fit go mate ?
Back to top Go down
VOZZA
Been here a while
Been here a while
VOZZA

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:38 am

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the headlights for 2000+ models I got from carmate have yellowed a bit. Not trajic but the whole point of the exersize was eliminate this issue. A bit dissapointing cause they looked great for about 3 months. My original blinkers are still perfect and this makes the headlights look obvious. Don't know what to do as they can only give me the same parts, anyone know where to get original Toyota ones and the part number?
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:03 am

This is for 94 but yours should be hereThe hole should be the same for all models from 89-2000 one would think. Just the configuration a bit diff.  I was thinking that at worst going back to original Ace lights with a good stone guard. You would lose the fog lights so I hope it doesn't happen..  

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_J_199409_TOYOTA_HIACE_KZH100G-MFPQT_8101.html
Back to top Go down
WERX
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
WERX

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:40 am

Het Vozza,
I still have my brandnew spare ones in the cupbopard for a 2000 model - ordered by mistake ex China? Interested?
Rex
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:58 am

i got mine from the grandstyle that closed down and mine are still as good as new 2 years old now and still as good
Back to top Go down
VOZZA
Been here a while
Been here a while
VOZZA

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Hey Q, don't think that link is for lights for a SC, they look like the flat nosed jap commercial model.
Hey Rex, how have your new blinkers been? were they from china or carmate? (same thing I would guess)
Hey Ruffnut, don't suppose you remmember if they had a brand name on them?
Back to top Go down
WERX
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
WERX

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Blinkers are yellowing! Will have to look at OEM Toyota ones I think.
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 pm

They look like the real ones. The ordinary Ace ones are just a rectangle and no fog light. I admit the drawing isn't the best Smile and without the park lights and indicator it looks diff. The number should give you a starting point with Toyota just tell them that it is a Jap number.Looks like   81110-26070 for RH and that's just for headlight  fog light
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 pm

no sorry they don't have a brand name on them. try alibaba there are quite a few manufactures thon there
Back to top Go down
funbus
Been here a while
Been here a while
funbus

Number of posts : 135
Home City : hampshire
Model and year : 1993, Toyota Hiace, 2.8 diesel,
Registration date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:01 pm

hi BJ, where did you get the skirt kit thats on your hiace in your avatar, looks great and thats the sort of thing i'm after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?   Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headlights - Aussie spares suppliers?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next