Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new owner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Datsundan

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Telford
Model and year : 91 hiace super custom
Registration date : 2010-11-13

new owner Empty
PostSubject: new owner   new owner Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:23 am

Morning everyone, i am the recent owner of a 3.0 auto super custom 91. I love it however i have purchased it as a bit of a project the car was not running as the head had gone. which £310 later of ebay new head sorted, new rear pipe as the last one was bodged on melting the rear bumper and the drainage pipe from the moonroof causing it to back fill and leak.new tyres ,brake cylinders, may need a new rad at some point. air con and rear heating not working but looked into cost and will leave for now. however a lot of man hours have been spent on her at the moment, but she has now passed the mot. took her for a drive the other day and have fell in love. they have so much charecter, every body loves it. im a sales manager for a toyota dealer in the uk so its in the right place to be put right. the next step after xmas to to paint the off side rear qtr as the arch has gone a bit. then hopefully get my sign writer ro rescue as much of the original decals before painting.The next step is to do some kind of conversion, im trying to keep to a budget i have seen a place in sheffield, convert your van who do a conversion for around £1500, has anyone used them? or can anyone let me know if a 3/4 rock and roll bed is big enough for two to sleep on. im currently running at a total of £1200 including the purchase price of the car, and by the time i have done the conversion i want to keep to a budget of £3000 which i think is cheap for this. I will post pictures soon also i may sell the seats on ebay in the new year as they are mint

Danny
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

Number of posts : 884
Home City : Hervey Bay Qld
Model and year : 1994 sc
Registration date : 2008-08-15

new owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: new owner   new owner Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Welcome and good luck with the project. Looking forward to the pics.
Back to top Go down

new owner
Page 1 of 1