Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New camper owner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brads

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Scotland
Registration date : 2012-03-03

New camper owner Empty
PostSubject: New camper owner   New camper owner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:40 am

Well, had a few imports but have just picked up a Hiace 2.8 4x4 hitop,, a Yokohama camper

Hopefully get plenty tips on it here, but have my work cut out with it,, will start on the electrics and gas, after it gets new tyres and the tracking done, along with new CV boots! oh joy

here it is

New camper owner KGrHqRg4E8rVqQ7lBPO76B30H60_12
Back to top Go down
WGWarburton
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 195
Home City : Central Scotland
Model and year : 94 2.8 Noppo HiTop Super-Long
Registration date : 2012-02-07

New camper owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper owner   New camper owner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 am

Hi,
Welcome to the board! Whereabouts in Scotland are you? (I'm near Stirling, working near Ed.).

I have a 2.8 HiTop, too (a Noppo) and I'm looking for a local mechanic that knows their way around imports...

Good luck with the project :-)

Cheers,
W.
Back to top Go down
brads

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Scotland
Registration date : 2012-03-03

New camper owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper owner   New camper owner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:19 am

Hi
Thanks for that. I`m in East Lothian, just outside Edinburgh
I`ve had a few imports, and never had a problem getting work done on them, All the names in tyre fitting are quoting for the CV boot replacement as well with no problem, most seem to know it is the same running gear as the Hilux.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New camper owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper owner   New camper owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New camper owner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: